Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Peddler Event

Comments

• YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    Vimi wrote: »
    Looks like Nexon didn't give us the full reward list again for the Peddler Box.

I just got a Hanbok (F) from one.

I got one for males which I gave to my son, but I also didn't know you could get those from the Peddler Box.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Vimi wrote: »
    Looks like Nexon didn't give us the full reward list again for the Peddler Box.

I just got a Hanbok (F) from one.

Now that you mention it, I remember them saying on the stream we would be able to get hanboks too, but I totally forgot x.x
  • TsumikkiTsumikki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    edited April 1, 2017
    The peddler has just one script, every single day. It's not really in-game Korea is it?
    One'd think telling people culture things about your country is never a dev time wasted.
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    does he like, spend 30 mins walking from one port to another? cus while the "peddler is moving from one port to another" msg is scrolling hes in neither area
  • AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,240
    does he like, spend 30 mins walking from one port to another? cus while the "peddler is moving from one port to another" msg is scrolling hes in neither area

Sucks to not have a mount.
    IyasenuXiokunIon
  • KiirionKiirion
    Mabinogi Rep: 825

Sucks to not have a mount.

ive actually never seen him leave the one port unless im just. really blind and clueless
    Vimi
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    But you can just hop the moon gate to Cobh or Port Ceann? XD
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Does anyone know how much the female wig has been dropping, like is it still really low or? I haven't been on to do the event for a few days, not sure if I want to continue or not.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I got the Male Wig on my second box, but I haven't gotten it since. =T
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    Leinei wrote: »
    I got the Male Wig on my second box, but I haven't gotten it since. =T

I've gotten multiple male wigs :(
    along with a pile of other garbage that I'm thinking of just chucking as the outfits take up so much inventory space.

I think I'm going to give up getting it from the box, and just try to sell some junk I got laying around to buy one off someone.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I HAVE GOTTEN A FESTIVAL DRESS (F) AND A BRAIDED PIGTAIL WIG TODAY!

GOD BLESS ME!
    badnewsbarrettKokoro
  • lidiyalidiya
    I HAVE GOTTEN A FESTIVAL DRESS (F) AND A BRAIDED PIGTAIL WIG TODAY!

GOD BLESS ME!

Hate you
    meh on the festival dress I gave up even going to festia awhile back as the female wig was all I wanted from it.
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    edited April 4, 2017
    I can confirm that Traditional Korean Outfit (type 2) drops from the Peddler Box.

Boxes seem to be pretty generous with wearables (or maybe I'm just lucky). With 5-6 coins a day I've been getting something wearable almost every day.
  • s4reenas4reena
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    Nilrem wrote: »
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    Praise the local chicken god
    And so much more.

this!please him so your chicken may be fried!
  • lidiyalidiya
    woo finally got a female wig so I'm done with this event
  • KiirionKiirion
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    are any of the outfits dropped have idle animations? :0
  • BardgunnerBardgunner
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Seems that wig was mega common
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Kiirion wrote: »