Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Who wore it better!?

Comments

• DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    they are both pretty! but if had to choose then left hand side
    reasons:
    prefer chosen facial features and the red eyes draw attention to the face (love when colour choices do this)
    both hairstyles are very bottom heavy and in my opinion the ears balance it out a bit
    pink tint in the hair > blue tint in the hair
    pure white suit > black/white
    angel wings > dominion wings (i actually dislike dominions..)
    simple winter angel halo > halo accessory
    just personal preference.

for twins this happened. more like brothers though.
    wings were from a previous outfit just forgot to take them off before pic
    6jFjtrf.jpg

also made a white version of ryudo for the lols
    he wears this except dyed nicely with green and reddish-brown
    EOGTO8J.jpg
  • FloristFlorist
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,535
    edited April 3, 2017
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Master of Catering puts Florist just barely in the top spot.

Gota love the fireworks.
    HCLW wrote: »
    Florist for Days
    TheNyanCat wrote: »
    The one on the right for sure.

I like you all. ^
    But Gaea definitely wears it better.

You told me you took a screenshot, but for the life of me I didn't think to look on the forums. LOL
    [P.S I dislike this white hair color from the hair-dye box..]
    Iyasenu
  • VenenatisVenenatis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,255
    edited April 3, 2017
    Konaki wrote: »
    Does making a thread like this boost your self-esteem? Because you're just showing off at this point. lol.

Why is this thread in general?

90% sure this is a jab at something gaea posted
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited April 3, 2017
    Florist wrote: »
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Master of Catering puts Florist just barely in the top spot.

Gota love the fireworks.
    Florist for Days
    TheNyanCat wrote: »
    The one on the right for sure.

I like you all. ^
    But Gaea definitely wears it better.

You told me you took a screenshot, but for the life of me I didn't think to look on the forums. LOL
    [P.S I dislike this white hair color from the hair-dye box..]

I do too, but it's better than the lavender imo. Hopefully something better is released down the road. The simulator shows that there is a 245,245,245 white on the kr server, I think.
    Venenatis wrote: »
    Does making a thread like this boost your self-esteem? Because you're just showing off at this point. lol.

I posted this thread because my buddy Corps was like, hey this player is copies you. lol. So I went over and took some screenshots and decided to make a thread out of it. I know in the old forums we had a twins thread, so I decided to bring that thread back.

So there.

Jeese.

I sold the wig. 60m. Huzzah.
  • HCLWHCLW
    Mabinogi Rep: 640
    edited April 3, 2017
    this Corps person sounds kewl ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

this Corps person sounds kewl ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

They ARE cool. Coolest of cool cats. ୧( ಠ Д ಠ )୨
  • HCLWHCLW
    EH not big on Cats u know ... Spooky
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 3, 2017

Does making a comment like this boost your self-esteem? Because you're just being rude at this point. lol.

I like how new fresh accounts pop up of nowhere and their very first comments are just rude or legit stupid.
    Xiokun
  • HCLWHCLW
    Greta wrote: »

Does making a comment like this boost your self-esteem? Because you're just being rude at this point. lol.

I like how new fresh accounts pop up of nowhere and their very first comments are just rude or legit stupid.

lol good one greta , guess the scrubs just feel safe to say w.e they want since they just using mule accounts to trash talk
    Greta
  • NeynaNeyna
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,140

Yeah I saw it was something familiar to what the op said on another thread but Konaki just reworded it to get back at her ??maybe?? - http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/comment/23634/#Comment_23634

Gaea wrote: »
    This is in General because I wanted other players to submit similar situations where they came across their twins.

But your title still says "who wore it better".
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 3, 2017
    Neyna wrote: »

Yeah I saw it was something familiar to what the op said on another thread but Konaki just reworded it to get back at her ??maybe?? - http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/comment/23634/#Comment_23634

This is in General because I wanted other players to submit similar situations where they came across their twins.

Oh I guess I should posted other examples of other players? Those are long gone. Contribute something.

There was a misunderstanding in that thread on my part. People have a hard time understanding me apparently. I guess I am too ambiguous. My apologies. Can we move on please?
    Greta
  • NeynaNeyna
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,140
    edited April 3, 2017
    Neyna wrote: »

Oh I guess I should posted other examples of other players? Those are long gone. Contribute something.

There was a misunderstanding in that thread on my part. People have a hard time understanding me apparently.

Post other examples of other players? Simply just replying to what Venenatis said. Unless I am missing something or not understanding what you said there.

Yeah, I noticed you changed the first post you made but the title is still the same which still means "who wore it better" instead of "Your Mabi Twin/s" or something.

Not gonna derail any further.
    And I saw your edits lel.
    Kaga
  • KiirionKiirion
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    "There was a misunderstanding in that thread on my part. People have a hard time understanding me apparently." i mean, in this thread of course because you literally titled it as 'who wore it better' and gave no other indications that this was a thread for others to post their outfit twins with. but i mean w/e
    Neyna
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 3, 2017
    Ugh...

It's a pop reference...like from the magazines...

maxresdefault.jpg

Why you guys no get it? :(

I don't care if you saw my edits. :|
    Greta
  • KiirionKiirion
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    i literally have never heard of that in my life
    maybe you should have made it more clear bc idk not everyone knows everything or has read a magazine
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 3, 2017
    Damn you youngsters. TT^TT

But I guess in a way that's a good thing. -shrugs-
  • HCLWHCLW
    edited April 3, 2017
    lol kids these days
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    lol kids these days

I know right? They got butthurt over thread title. This is funny.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    This is not worth fighting over guys.
    GretaCrimsọnHumiliating
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    Who hasn't heard of "Who Wore It Better"? I'm pretty sure even with the changed title it should be pretty self explanatory.