Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Afternoon Tea Gacha

NearlyNearly
Mabinogi Rep: 3,355
in Item/Premium Shop
Just did a 45 bundle of em, got a lot of blue dye amps, ugly metal dyes and trans medals.

Some of the trans medals we're decent. Got some fun ones like Glas, Awakened Claimh Solas, and Cromm Cruiach as well as Phine and Caswyn.

Outfits I just got colossus armor and Flamerider (F).

So aside from some alright trans medals and a hunk of more dyes, I wouldn't expect much from it. Though every gacha does give bundles containing 3 sm crystals, letters of guarantee and bounty hunter cards, so we may be able to get some of those back in the market.
SylviaWolfe

Comments

• nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    as usual the new stuff comes from a gotchapon :( so much for getting any nice stuff like the new transformations
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Yeah, I sympathize with that. Gachapon only transformations sucks.
    Vimivampryn
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100

What about a gacha with only transformations in them? That'd be good.
    I hope the gacha isnt too poopy. My birthday is on April 12th and I want this gacha to be good for it. <~<
    SylviaWolfe
    Xiokun wrote: »

What about a gacha with only transformations in them? That'd be good.
    I hope the gacha isnt too poopy. My birthday is on April 12th and I want this gacha to be good for it. <~<

I dislike the limited notion period, though I do like Shamala boxes.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    edited April 5, 2017
    trans medals are not super rare as it gives many old npc trans and few dragon monster trans. out of about 100 boxes I got 4 of the 9 new npc trans. Kupa trans is super cute but you are only a red Kupa and can't be the the other colors. when attacking with smash Kupa will make his body much bigger and take a bite out of the enemy and for windmill the ball on his tail becomes bigger and he uses it like a mace to hit the enemy. the new tea outfits seem the most rare and difficult to get.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    anyone got a list of obtainable old transes? kinda hoping open-eyed morrighan is one of 'em
  • NearlyNearly
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,355
    I do believe the open-eyed Morrighan is in it
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    edited April 5, 2017
    I think this gacha is good for medal and gesture collectors, but terrible for anyone who actually wants the outfits. Kinda hard to say if this is a good or bad gacha because I personally hate the outfits, but am way behind on my medal collecting.
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    The transformation medals seem to drop quite frequently, as do the new gestures. I think collectors of either will be pleased.

It's anyone who wants those new outfits that I feel sorry for. :(
    Well then, I am tempted. Need me some transformations.
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    -demands for eluned versions to come out already- :'(
    Xiokun
  • AavaAava
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,085
    vaASY.jpg
    Welp, this is happening..
    XiokunFairyvoiceBlissfulkillVimiBlankeyeOkamixdimsumBerryswirl
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    TheDumbOne wrote: »
    -demands for eluned versions to come out already- :'(

Yup. This giant needs an Eluned Dress right now. >w>' I predict they are going to come in the next round of gacha.
    TheDumbOne
    Aava wrote: »
    vaASY.jpg
    Welp, this is happening..

Someone tell Letus!
  • SeyrenLKSeyrenLK
    Mabinogi Rep: 745
    Got Tuan Wing on the 6th! Am I dreaming? RNGoddess exist!
    SeyrenLK wrote: »
    Got Tuan Wing on the 6th! Am I dreaming? RNGoddess exist!

Possibly. It may also be going the way of Chang'es with new gachapons now having them as semi rare drops instead.
  • KiirionKiirion
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    im really mad at this gachapon. ive been looking forward to the tea party outfits since i knew about them and now im just. dissapointed. i dont want other dumb crap like 20 dyes that i cant sell or use. i wouldve spent more money on outfit boxes than gachapons because gachas never give what wanted.
    and then im pretty sure people sell the tea party stuff for 20m because of this
    ugh
    badnewsbarrettDaktaro
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    This is typical.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Kiirion wrote: »
    im really mad at this gachapon. ive been looking forward to the tea party outfits since i knew about them and now im just. dissapointed. i dont want other dumb crap like 20 dyes that i cant sell or use. i wouldve spent more money on outfit boxes than gachapons because gachas never give what wanted.
    and then im pretty sure people sell the tea party stuff for 20m because of this
    ugh
    The female wig is going for 50m........