Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Anyone elses scroll wheel not work on this site?

SplatulatedSplatulated
Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
in Town Square
have to manually drag the bar up and down

its only this site too x.x its annoying and sucks

Comments

• XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Uuuuuum...?

037b78872c5a0623246ec2a004549a3b.gif
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    It's probably just you.
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    is it because on the mabi site it says adobe flash player plugin is blocked?
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    I get that too Splat, but I think we just need to update our Flash player to get rid of that, but that shouldn't be the cause of your issue.
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Shoog wrote: »
    I get that too Splat, but I think we just need to update our Flash player to get rid of that, but that shouldn't be the cause of your issue.

what is cause then?

i use google chrome
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Sorry, I wish I could help. :( I'm not sure what could be causing it. Was it working just fine before and only recently started doing that? Lemme see if we can summon @Hardmuscle lol. He's usually helpful with these type of issues.
    [Deleted User]
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Shoog wrote: »
    Sorry, I wish I could help. :( I'm not sure what could be causing it. Was it working just fine before and only recently started doing that? Lemme see if we can summon @Hardmuscle lol. He's usually helpful with these type of issues.

It only started doing this as of April 1st I thought was part of April fools but it's still doing it now and I guess it's only me

But ifk why
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    edited April 4, 2017
    I have this too, and I find it very annoying. I have to completely close the tab and reopen it and even then it will happen less than 5 minutes later.

Though I don't think it's some plugin being blocked, I currently see my chrome blocking plugins but my scrolling works fine (for now).
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    I actually got this issue while reading on a manga site, it seems opening a new tab solves it.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 5, 2017
    I get this issue on Facebook, sometimes scrolling doesn't work all of sudden while in other sites i'm totally fine. Seems like refreshing the page fixes it for me, i don't really need to close and reopen it to get it fixed. I use Google Chrome too by the way.
  • FilthyRedDevilFilthyRedDevil
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    Have you tried turning your scroll off and on and then buy a new one? I tried that and it seems to work.
  • Morbious17Morbious17
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,260
    I get that problem once in a while. Except when it affects this site, it affects many others too. I'm up to date on everything and don't bother checking to see what it is. It goes away after a while, and it doesn't happen very often. I'm lazy :(
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 6, 2017
    Yeah, it started to happen to me too. This thread infected me probably. R.I.P.
  • Jag272Jag272
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    Just started happening to me, so I guess chrome autoupdated and it has a dodgy update. Best thing to do is raise awareness over on the google chrome product support forums and hope it gets patched pretty quick. Likewise here its happening on seemingly any website at random and seems to require refreshing or reopening a tab to fix it.
    Greta
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,870
    edited April 8, 2017
    I noticed this problem lately as well, it only happens to me on this site however. For me it starts out fine but a few pages later the scroll dies on me.
    If I'm not lazy i'll just reopen the page on a new tab, then it works again.

oh I'm also on google chrome.

idk the forums has been pretty glitchy for me from the start. some days this happens, other days i log in only to be logged back out after one page load :^)..