Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Afternoon Tea Gacha

Comments

• badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    ShouK wrote: »
    Kiirion wrote: »
    im really mad at this gachapon. ive been looking forward to the tea party outfits since i knew about them and now im just. dissapointed. i dont want other dumb crap like 20 dyes that i cant sell or use. i wouldve spent more money on outfit boxes than gachapons because gachas never give what wanted.
    and then im pretty sure people sell the tea party stuff for 20m because of this
    ugh
    The female wig is going for 50m........

What server? My friend told me the female wig is 20m in Tarlach, I wouldn't be surprised if it goes up more than that though.

It's like I said in the other thread that got locked, this entire gacha is ridiculous...
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    ^ Alexina lol
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    I'm really liking the gacha so far :D I got a lot of fails but even the dyes are super pretty, and I like collecting so I'm happy getting a bunch of the trans medals and gestures. And the side reward is really nice! I've been pretty upset that there haven't been side rewards but now we get SM crystals, bounty cards, and letters of guarantee. All in all can't complain so far, I'll definitely be getting more.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited April 6, 2017
    From now on, whenever there is a complaint about a gacha it will be moved here or locked/deleted. That answers everyone's questions, concerns, or demands. Rip.

badnewsbarrettHelsa
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Anyone know if the succubus queen transformation can move and fight or gets cancelled when hit?
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Anyone know if the succubus queen transformation can move and fight or gets cancelled when hit?

Yes, I have Succubus Queen trans, she can move, fight (only barehanded, no skills), and it doesn't get canceled when she get hit as she has a knockback animation. :)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Zeo wrote: »

Yes, I have Succubus Queen trans, she can move, fight (only barehanded, no skills), and it doesn't get canceled when she get hit as she has a knockback animation. :)

Not bad. Haven't seen or heard anyone on Ruairi with that trans yet though.
    ZeoHelsa
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Zeo wrote: »

Thank you, Zeo. Looks like I'm gonna have to go buy that Transformation now.
    Zeo
  • QAQbQAQb
    Mabinogi Rep: 560
    I got my Afternoon Tea Dress for 20m @ Mari cuz I mean why bother gambling the chance of getting one from gacha B) right?
  • SapphiraMuseSapphiraMuse
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,450
    I'm questioning why they've included a lot of the collectable monster transformations in the gacha. Why couldn't they have just stuck to NPC ones? Kinda spoils the point of trans hunting (and throws it in the face of everyone that went through the hunt) :/
    SylviaWolfe
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I honestly would hate if I had to hunt even MORE rank 1 monsters.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 6, 2017

Least it would make it possible. :|

I have the Merrow trans after running cave lord so much. I feel like that after running phantasm x amount of times that it should become a consolation reward especially with the dismal drop rates on items. :|
    Helsa
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited April 6, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »

Least it would make it possible. :|

I have the Merrow trans after running cave lord so much. I feel like that after running phantasm x amount of times that it should become a consolation reward especially with the dismal drop rates on items. :|

I have an idea. What if we put it as a rank 1 monsters, but training counts stay the same?
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    Aava wrote: »
    Welp, this is happening..

This alone has sold me on buying a stack, I wanna join the dragon parade

• nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    yush, got some nice stuffz from this gach. also, anyone know how much a afternoon tea wig with bonnet goes for?
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    yush, got some nice stuffz from this gach. also, anyone know how much a afternoon tea wig with bonnet goes for?

You may want to ask in your servers marketplace section.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    edited April 8, 2017
    Can someone please share a screenshot of how the male wig without hat looks like on a character in game?
  • YianKutKuYianKutKu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    I'm pretty satisfied with the Gacha, only bought 10 and finally got my Cichol trans plus a few dergans.

Buuuuttt... What on earth is going on with Adniel's trans?
    derpniel_by_shrubbynerb-db53p2s.png
    and I thought MY overbite was bad.. is it supposed to look like that? It looks like they forgot to resize the top half of his head.

Poor Adniel.
    XiokunAeolysFairyvoiceGreta
  • YokotiYokoti
    Mabinogi Rep: 960
    I got two... I got MIllias Exploration outfit, and a Romantic Tailcoat. (which is for boys...) :|
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    Yokoti wrote: »
    I got two... I got MIllias Exploration outfit, and a Romantic Tailcoat. (which is for boys...) :|