Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

245, 245, 245

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
in Feedback and Suggestions
ULFv5PR.png

Why can't we have this white NA? :|

Gaea of Ruairi.

Comments

• IonIon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    Isn't that just a new hair dye one? We just got a bunch of hair dyes released, I'd give them at least a month or two before more are implemented.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Ion wrote: »
    Isn't that just a new hair dye one? We just got a bunch of hair dyes released, I'd give them at least a month or two before more are implemented.

No. I have been waiting 7 years for that hair color.
  • ZephyrsongishnotmehZephyrsongishnotmeh
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    Gaea wrote: »

geez talk about patiently waiting just to make it through all the hating debating whether or not you can even weather the storm....
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Gaea wrote: »

geez talk about patiently waiting just to make it through all the hating debating whether or not you can even weather the storm....

What? O_o;;;
  • IonIon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    Was it one released from a crossover?

Seems odd that we don't have a completely random hair colour.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Was it one released from a crossover?

Seems odd that we don't have a completely random hair colour.

I don't believe so. Nexon should of just released this hair color as a dye rather than the teal silver.