Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Anyone know the longest score length (in time)?

MaugreMaugre
Mabinogi Rep: 785
in Help
Hey, just wondering if anyone happens to know just how long you can make a score scroll last in time, as opposed to notes. Thanks if you lemme know.

Comments

• AmelinaAmelina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,400
    edited April 10, 2017
    Well I mean you can always do l1rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Every single rest will be a whole note as opposed to the base quarter note.
    Which means l1rrrr is far longer than l4rrrrrrrrrr

If you were to put l1 and then 1198 r's, or any note actually, after it, that would be the lengthiest score...at Rank 1 that is.

PS: l = L lower case, L stands for length, 1 means the kind of note. 1=Whole 2=Half 4=Quarter 8=Eight 16=Sixteenth.
  • MaugreMaugre
    edited April 10, 2017
    Amelina wrote: »
    Well I mean you can always do l1rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Every single rest will be a whole note as opposed to the base quarter note.
    Which means l1rrrr is far longer than l4rrrrrrrrrr

If you were to put l1 and then 1198 r's, or any note actually, after it, that would be the lengthiest score...at Rank 1 that is.

PS: l = L lower case, L stands for length, 1 means the kind of note. 1=Whole 2=Half 4=Quarter 8=Eight 16=Sixteenth.

I appreciate the response, but I literally mean in seconds/minutes.
  • AmelinaAmelina
    I would have tried to find out but let me tell you its more than a minute :D....sorry I just don't know how to get that math lol, as it also depends what tempo they put it at.
  • MaugreMaugre
    suppose I could just make a l1rrrr score and time it if I need to.
  • AmelinaAmelina
    You'll just have to press r until you can no longer press r after that L1
  • LaticijaLaticija
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,185
    edited April 10, 2017
    One l1 r is about 2 seconds, so at R1 Composing you could have a score that lasts aproximately 40 minutes (1198*2/60). However, you could lengthen the score by putting l1.rrrr... instead of l1rrrr..., making each pause 3 seconds long. Then your score will last about an hour (1197*3/60=59.85). But as Amelina has said before, it should also depend on tempo.
  • MaugreMaugre
    Thanks a bunch, folks