Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't sell goods in commerce

MilisheaMilishea
Mabinogi Rep: 1,120
in Help
Is this just an isolated incident, am I just unlucky or what?
I can't sell my commerce goods, the window just doesn't open. Every other NPC function works, I just repaired a fomorian wand but when I click on trade the dialogue just closes, nothing opens and I'm left with several hundred thousands ducats worth of cargo sitting on my backseat with no way to get rid of it without dumping half of it in the ocean and quitting commerce.

Anyone has as home remedy to this?

Comments

• FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Hmm have you tried selling at a different location?
  • MilisheaMilishea
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,120
    edited April 10, 2017
    Yeah, tried two different towns, at first I thought it was just one place too.

Update: Waited legitimately ten minutes next to the goblin and it opened on it's own. I think I may have witnessed backend lag the scale of which even god has never seen.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    I hope you didn't lose any profit :c But I am glad it worked out for you!
  • YokotiYokoti
    Mabinogi Rep: 960
    @Milishea

Lag.... What server are you on? I'm on Ruairi and sometimes on channel 1 there is so much lag, you can't even trade.
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    As a small tip, unless you have a shop opened on the market channel of your server, do the commerce on a less busy channel. Usually this will help with some lag problems. However, if the issue does still persist, I'd suggest checking your connection or seeing if others on your server who are also doing commerce are also having issues as well.