Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So, New Forum. New Threads.

Comments

• CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    We can choose a new name too!!! I'm so excited I regretted choosing "ShootyElf" so much!

So far the forums seem faster and more intuitive, so hopefully it ends up better in the long run :) That's a shame about so many posts disappearing though, I can see them when I try to get on with my phone though so that'd odd. Also there's now badges <3 All in all good update so far, Nexon :D
  • andrewngn13andrewngn13
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,020
    TNinja
    TNinja said:

Too bad aout the avatars, though. I usually recognize people through that rather than names.
    A minor setback.
    I never realized that until now. I actually have to struggle to read people's names now, think of what their old avatar was, then recognize them.
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    andrewngn13

TNinja
    TNinja said:

Too bad aout the avatars, though. I usually recognize people through that rather than names.
    A minor setback.
    I never realized that until now. I actually have to struggle to read people's names now, think of what their old avatar was, then recognize them.
    poor you :(
  • andrewngn13andrewngn13
    At least the back button works properly. It's kind of a habit not to press the back button due to the old forums though..
  • FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    edited December 15, 2016
    Morbious17

We should be getting custom avatars soon.
    That's actually good to hear, other than that, I'm kinda diggin' these new forums. ' u'

EDIT: Well, like system is kinda weird but oh well.
  • andrewngn13andrewngn13
    Julie
    Julie said:

andrewngn13

TNinja
    TNinja said:

A minor setback.
    You're still an elf. No problem there.
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    I want my "mark forum as read" feature back. -_-
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    andrewngn13

Julie
    Julie said:

andrewngn13

TNinja
    TNinja said:

A minor setback.
    just going to stand there and watch me burn?
  • Morbious17Morbious17
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,260
    andrewngn13

At least the back button works properly. It's kind of a habit not to press the back button due to the old forums though..
    I know what you mean. It would only send me to the top of the page and was frustrating.
  • andrewngn13andrewngn13
    Julie
    Julie said:

andrewngn13

Julie
    Julie said:

andrewngn13

TNinja
    TNinja said:

A minor setback.
    just going to stand there and watch me burn?
    Since you're burning up my quotes, also, yes. On the note of the thread, we are in the process of quote breaking.

R.i.p us.
  • ZerukanZerukan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,280
    Excellent, I was wondering when they were going to bring the new forum here. Now we just need for them to update the main site since that's still the same.
  • LiberateLiberate
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,360
    edited December 15, 2016
    who what

At least we finally got PMs, right?
  • MarianthiMarianthi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,750
    oh man.... this format is awful
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    Just know maple has also been waiting on custom avatars this whole time so it's going to be a while.
  • andrewngn13andrewngn13
    TheNyanCat

Just know maple has also been waiting on custom avatars this whole time so it's going to be a while.
    Wasn't the whole issue getting all nexon games onto the same forum space, and then adding in custom avatars? I believe we're one of the last few stragglers.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Gonna take me some time to adjust to this.. But I'm fine with it.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    RIP all my suggestions that the Devs probably never read or cared about. Oh well, I tired to help Mabinogi come up with ideas to thrive. Too bad though, I might actually miss this train wreck.
  • JazneoJazneo
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    edited December 15, 2016
    Wow they final update the fourms
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Babies are best when cooked. I've got some Accent.
  • ErikaErika
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,420
    Amazing, right? Kinda out of the blue, too. But, so far, already liking it more than the old forums.

Just needs custom avatars (which Sabina already said is coming soon), and we'll be golden~