Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

A New Stream On April 12th About Future Update

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited April 11, 2017
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Oh about "30k Armor"

It's not "really" 30k levels.

You need 3,000 Potential levels.

You get 1 Plevel at current level 10.
    Then another 2 at current level 20 (for a total of 3 by level 20)
    3 and 30, 4 and 40, etc etc.

So the higher current level you get to each rb, the less total levels you'll have to get to reach 3,000 P. Levels.

Getting level 100 each rb is 55 P. Levels.
    Getting level 200 each rb (pfft) would be 210 P. Levels.

So it's only "3,000 P. Levels takes 30,000 real levels" if you get to Level 10 each rebirth.
    In the most extreme case, it'd take at least 14 rebirths (and some-odd levels) to reach Potential Level 3,000.

Thanks for the clear up. So this has nothing to do with total levels?

Essentially, you get more Potential Points per every successive 10th Level.

Level 10: 1 Potential Point
    Level 20: 5 Potential Points
    Level 30: 15 Potential Points

And so forth. Rebirthing resets your current level, so you would have to start over going to level 10 and receiving one point.
    Xiokun
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    So, with the Potential System, everyone starts at the bottom? Our past levels aren't taken into consideration?
    Vimi
  • AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,240
    So, with the Potential System, everyone starts at the bottom? Our past levels aren't taken into consideration?

Should they be? It's not like levels get any harder to attain as your total goes up. If anything, it gets easier.

And remember, there's still the Ladeca and Eweca skills. Those were probably meant to encourage people to level up instead of staying at low totals, not that it matters how strong different players are at different totals to begin with. Difficulty levels are a thing of the past now, and I can't think of any other reason why this would matter.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited April 11, 2017
    Large Picture, but this was posted over on nation a while back.
    855c63b1ea.jpg

Outlines some of the potential system rewards, and the possible random effects of the upcoming Palala skill.
    Xiokun
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Large Picture, but this was posted over on nation a while back.
    855c63b1ea.jpg

Outlines some of the potential system rewards, and the possible random effects of the upcoming Palala skill.

Quoted your picture in your post. Don't know who uploaded those, so I credited you.
  • TeasesTeases
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
    mmmMMMMHOMESTEAD
    Xiokun
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I hate the fact that I won't be home for the stream. T^T

Here's hoping the stuff is going to be amazing. =D
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited April 11, 2017
    Kokoro wrote: »
    The benefits for leveling just keeps going. I sense many people power grinding to the 1k levels for these.

I think it's more to try and get veterans who are level 20,000 already to keep playing and start levelling up again. AP isn't really an incentive to level any more cause I assume they have all the skills they want ranked.

It's still not an incentive because those skills reset when you rebirth. :<

Also, guys, when they mean expansion, like bigger homestead, or expansion meaning more junk? Remember those miscommunications we have quite frequently.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Gaea wrote: »
    Also, guys, when they mean expansion, like bigger homestead, or expansion meaning more junk? Remember those miscommunications we have quite frequently.

I'd be fine with either or. Something tells me that if they're going to mention it in an update, it oughta be some good junk. ;)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Gaea wrote: »

I'd be fine with either or. Something tells me that if they're going to mention it in an update, it oughta be some good junk. ;)

I want to be able to enter my homestead house (which I tore down to make space for my treehouse lol). I want a homestead more like the bandits homestead, with a river and a bridge not surrounded by desert. I want it to be bigger and prettier and more functional.

:|
    GretaEMTchibiHiroki05NegumikoHazurahPolicroma
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I'm really excited about this system. free storage, free rebirth pots to ascend my total level even more for shine of eweca, free armor set, free stats! it all sounds pretty dang good to me :) if they actually keep in all the same features. The enchants are not too great, but I understand this is not meant for just endgame players. it's a really nice boost for everyone
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,280
    I know it's wishful thinking, but if they let us use our houses in our homesteads in this update...
    BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    PolicromaAeolys
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I would like to be surprised. But I am not going to hold my breath.
    badnewsbarrett
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    I wonder what the "and more" will be though, like if we're gonna get some good new events or just more gachas.

I remember reading some time before the new director in KR saying something about wanting to do more with Homesteads so I wonder too if this will be another global release, since no one seems to know if KR got any kind of updates recently or not.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    edited April 11, 2017
    I like it when no one knows what KR is doing. Finally gives room for surprises.
    badnewsbarrettAeolys
  • AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,240
    I wonder what the "and more" will be though, like if we're gonna get some good new events or just more gachas.

I remember reading some time before the new director in KR saying something about wanting to do more with Homesteads so I wonder too if this will be another global release, since no one seems to know if KR got any kind of updates recently or not.

Another? When did it happen previously? .-.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890

Another? When did it happen previously? .-.

The Little Ghost event was a global release if I remember correctly, back in October.
    AlmostNotsuper
  • FeliceFelice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    Something, I as a Guild Leader would almost kill, to see implemented, is an expansion on the Homestead System designed for Guilds. Instead of an Exterior Cell like with our personal HS plots, I would love to see an Interior Cell that can be accessed via the Guild List, and be decorated by us, allowing much more personalized Guild Halls instead of the same, generic annex room we get in Tara Castle currently.

Relating more to the topic at hand, I do love the P.Level armor, but what I want to know, is the stats of the armor, what armor classification does it have? (Clothing/Light/Heavy)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 11, 2017
    Felice wrote: »
    Something, I as a Guild Leader would almost kill, to see implemented, is an expansion on the Homestead System designed for Guilds. Instead of an Exterior Cell like with our personal HS plots, I would love to see an Interior Cell that can be accessed via the Guild List, and be decorated by us, allowing much more personalized Guild Halls instead of the same, generic annex room we get in Tara Castle currently.

Relating more to the topic at hand, I do love the P.Level armor, but what I want to know, is the stats of the armor, what armor classification does it have? (Clothing/Light/Heavy)

I guess we will find out in a bit especially since everyone is going to have to rebirth a dozen times to get it.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I hope the homestead stuff is first!
    Kitsuyasha