Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

A New Stream On April 12th About Future Update

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I wonder what the "and more" will be though, like if we're gonna get some good new events or just more gachas.

I remember reading some time before the new director in KR saying something about wanting to do more with Homesteads so I wonder too if this will be another global release, since no one seems to know if KR got any kind of updates recently or not.

Another? When did it happen previously? .-.

littleghost.png
    @AlmostNotsuper
    AlmostNotsuper
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    edited April 12, 2017
    Watching the Stream, anyone else bummed about the homestead expansion being cash shop? I know there's allowable trades but like... Why are they making people pay real money for this...
    ShoogShaeliCrimsọnHiroki05Carlize
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    Watching the Stream, anyone else bummed about the homestead expansion being cash shop? I know there's allowable trades but like... Why are they making people pay real money for this...

A cash shop item that offers only really a cosmetic boost that is obtained directly instead of gachapon? Not only that, but it is also available to be traded to free players paying gold? Sounds fine to me.
    IrisMabi
  • AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,240
    edited April 12, 2017

Because they know people will pay real money for this?

Since it's something inconsequential to general gameplay, I have no problem with it.
    IrisMabi
    Kokoro wrote: »

A cash shop item that offers only really a cosmetic boost that is obtained directly instead of gachapon? Not only that, but it is also available to be traded to free players paying gold? Sounds fine to me.

I agree that I'm glad it's not gacha and can be traded, sure, but it's still ridiculous to me they're making people pay real money for it instead of doing it in game. But to each their own I guess.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    What is the new update?
  • AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,240
    Sure. For starters, the most exciting thing covered was- *buffering*
    Crimsọn
  • AavaAava
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,085
    edited April 12, 2017
    Oh, I made a list for some peeps on Discord, so here you go.. hopefully all that I have is correct XD;;

• We will be getting the Palala update!
    • Easter events incoming!
    • Hot Times with free stuff! AYE (Whole weekend? LOG INTO CHARACTER you want item on, level 30 and above)
    • Homestead Expansions! Stage 1: 55x55 2: 61x61 3: 67x67 (These are cash shop... price and more info tomorrow)
    • Free Ferghus bag!
    • Mohawk guy is always watching... (Santa?! Is that you??)
    • Chickeeeen robeeee
    • Log in screen now displays when you'll be able to rebirth without you having to log in?
    • Moonlight Traveler's Book will be available to people over level 1,000 (costs gold to use, lowest is 300g.. depends on distance?) - might not be implemented...? (if issues arise)
    • More AP for new players - obtaining novice in Talent Journal??
    • Buffer buffer buffer
    • Duncan can reset skills? Be careful with this, no going back!
    • Maintenance tomorrow
    • Update posts might be posted tonight

owo/
    OpalthiraSheenaBlissfulkillHiroki05ShoogbadnewsbarrettNegumikoYokkaichiCrimsọnIrisMabi
  • SollSoll
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,330
    edited April 12, 2017
    The stream was seriously lagging, i had to watch it on my phone since it buffed less than on my computer.

They should have at least repeated the winners of the giveaways a few times to make sure everyone got it. Saying the name just once didn't really help the confusion.

They could also have told the winner's name in the chat, if it had been more regulated. But i guess regulating 700 people chatting at the same time can be kinda hard :/

I can only say i'll be kinda looking forward to tomorrow's stuff, but things needs to seriously be upped in there. It's not the CM's fault for a -removed- connection to the stream, but there is stuff that couldve been made better.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    The stream in a nutshell.

99f6d41d3abbe57525cc12a387dbbfbd.gif
    3f2dd95da64b847a755b04a87a18c642.gif
    901fa3850baa693262d77d311a2892a8.gif
    KingEphyJJ
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    so bummed out about the HS expansion...
    ShoogbadnewsbarrettHiroki05KingEphy
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Homestead expansions for Pon or NX?

I have a great deal of items that I need space for.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Soll wrote: »
    They could also have told the winner's name in the chat, if it had been more regulated. But i guess regulating 700 people chatting at the same time can be kinda hard :/

Can confirm it was hard. If I had actually heard the winners' names I would have mentioned them but my internet being bad in combination with their issues made me unable to hear them. Saygo said he messaged the winners through Twitch right when their names were drawn though, so they should have been informed either way.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited April 12, 2017
    Wow the homestead basically got doubled

Homesteads at max level are like 2400 squares

The new ones are 4489 Squares

Too bad you have to buy stage one two and three just to get the max level hs. :(

Heres hoping they dont cost like 50 dollars each or something...
  • GentlemenGentlemen
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,340
    The entire stream was 1eee91d42f.gif
    AndrewGR
  • SutaruSutaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    edited April 12, 2017
    It was terrible because of the buffering XD but hey at least we are getting that chicken robe!!
    Two things:

1.) Can anyone describe the new events? I only saw one thing, something about getting weapons as prizes or something?

2.) Did anyone catch how we're getting the Ferghus bag? Is it part of the hot time or?
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    edited April 12, 2017

</caringmode>

I didn't really need the space anyway.
    badnewsbarrett
  • AavaAava
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,085
    edited April 12, 2017
    Welp. Looked at KR site, they have the HS expansions.. here is the price for the set of all 3 stages (if it is what I think it is):
    vixRU.png

Other ones:
    vixXy.png

From rough translations:
    The cart one appears to allow you to change HS name and HS setting
    Pick axe one is a 30 day thing that gives you perks to level up HS faster? Not really sure on this one
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    yup reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllly not happy w/ the HS expansion now
    badnewsbarrett