Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

A New Stream On April 12th About Future Update

Comments

• EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited April 12, 2017
    So... it's going to be like 7~8 bucks for each expansion ticket...
    oh m gee

nvm i see the price down there
  • AavaAava
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,085
    edited April 12, 2017
    Ohhh.. maybe some new HS items for us as well!
    They got a Spring Event: mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/event_view.asp?id=4885469

viyET.png
    viyFO.png

I really like them all, specially the greenhouse *w*
  • HankrillonHankrillon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,485
    So, assuming you can get 200 levels a week, you'll be able to get the armor within 15 weeks.

Here's the stats and descriptions for armor, screenshots taken from the stream tonight.

Northern Lights Armor-
    8f0188ea0d.png

Northern Lights Greaves-
    d1b5c721b0.png

Northern Lights Gauntlets-
    0a1e56967b.png

• badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Aava wrote: »
    Ohhh.. maybe some new HS items for us as well!
    They got a Spring Event: mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/event_view.asp?id=4885469

viyET.png
    viyFO.png

I really like them all, specially the greenhouse *w*

These are so pretty, if they're obtainable in game I hope they're easy to get.
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Welp, no point in being disappointed in the homestead update, as I needed the extra space anyway...

What I'm trying to figure out is... are all the expansion coupons in addition to the space we have now? Or do some of them replace having to level up your homestead?
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Policroma wrote: »
    Welp, no point in being disappointed in the homestead update, as I needed the extra space anyway...

What I'm trying to figure out is... are all the expansion coupons in addition to the space we have now? Or do some of them replace having to level up your homestead?

Apparently level 14 is when you can start expanding. so this probably means you can skip level 15.
  • IscaroitIscaroit
    Mabinogi Rep: 890
    So the HS expansion is a bit of a flop. Let's just hope this sweet sweet potential update is worth it, then!
    badnewsbarrett
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited April 12, 2017
    Sure. For starters, the most exciting thing covered was- *buffering*

True. I was frustrated that every time they had something to say that I was interested in...BUFFER. Rip. Plus I felt ignored when I asked them to repeat what they said. I guess it couldn't be helped.

They better have a good update post tomorrow. Nice and detailed please. :)

@Saygo @Nkeona @Oneletter
    [Deleted User]
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    i missed 99% of teh stream due to being asleep

what is going to be new?

can i be @ ?
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    • Moonlight Traveler's Book will be available to people over level 1,000 (costs gold to use, lowest is 300g.. depends on distance?) - might not be implemented...? (if issues arise)
    If this is true, I finally have a good reason to go over level 1000 and to finally start gaining AP.

edited April 12, 2017
    ShouK wrote: »
    • Moonlight Traveler's Book will be available to people over level 1,000 (costs gold to use, lowest is 300g.. depends on distance?) - might not be implemented...? (if issues arise)
    If this is true, I finally have a good reason to go over level 1000 and to finally start gaining AP.

Tbh my moonbook is the only reason I don't want to go over level 1k lol so I'm glad it's going to be allowed use for everyone past that level... I don't know what kind of "issues" could happen with this so I'm really hoping there aren't any :/
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

I can't find any sense to that statement. You have to level to gain access to all of the content. What are you doing? Just standing around. What was the point of being on this game? Players like you baffled me constantly. Guess you guys finally don't have an excuse anymore.

Watch using the mg book will become tedious.
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    Gaea wrote: »
    I can't find any sense to that statement. You have to level to gain access to all of the content. What are you doing? Just standing around. What was the point of being on this game? Players like you baffled me constantly. Guess you guys finally don't have an excuse anymore.

Well I've stayed under 1k for about two years now. I could have passed 1k much sooner but focused on getting all my life skills to r1, so that held me back a bit. But it's been a great way to catch up to the players who've been around for years. Between the Savvy Journal, G-quests, dailies, events, festia, etc etc I have over 8k AP and will have close to 10k AP when I finally go over level 1,000. It's meant to be temporary, but this AP gives a lot of leeway for training. You can use the free resets Duncan offers to constantly reset skills and easily train CP skills without use of -CP gear, which might be hard for newer players to be able to get their hands on. While I took a long time, I know some people who used this method and finished within a few months because of their diligence.

However, I have to agree that with this new update they've made it rather unnecessary to stay under 1k. I think this update was made to combat players both in NA and KR servers who play like I do, and actually gives us reasons to go over 1k. I'm very excited about this update, and plan to go over 1k within a month or so as a result of it. But until now, they haven't given early to mid game players a proper reason to go over until using the benefits to properly train yourself.

XiokunAlmostNotsuper
  • AavaAava
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,085

Tbh my moonbook is the only reason I don't want to go over level 1k lol so I'm glad it's going to be allowed use for everyone past that level... I don't know what kind of "issues" could happen with this so I'm really hoping there aren't any :/

Not sure what would happen; they mentioned the book then added later it may not be added tomorrow if complications arise
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    badnewsbarrett
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 12, 2017

Not sure what would happen; they mentioned the book then added later it may not be added tomorrow if complications arise
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh they don't know what they are talking about. They are not part of the tech team that implement these updates.
    edited April 13, 2017

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My only guess for complications would be because it sounds like there's gonna be different books for different prices, or it's gonna cost different prices depending where you want to teleport? Since they said the cheapest would be 300 gold but they don't know the other prices...
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Gaea wrote: »

Lol I am abusing the beginner resets of course. Getting that extra AP by getting expert in all talents, and also if I'm not lazy, getting R1 in all relevant skills. When I exceed 1k total level, I just need to get AP and not worry about tedious skill training.
  • FeliceFelice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    Hankrillon wrote: »
    So, assuming you can get 200 levels a week, you'll be able to get the armor within 15 weeks.

Here's the stats and descriptions for armor, screenshots taken from the stream tonight.
    Northern Lights Armor-
    8f0188ea0d.png

Northern Lights Greaves-
    d1b5c721b0.png

Northern Lights Gauntlets-
    0a1e56967b.png

Guess that confirms my fears. Light Armor. And only slightly better than normal LA.... Still pretty.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    All these people complaining about the Homestead expansion. -_-

They doubled your space for you homestead.
    They made the coupons tradeble
    They DIDN'T make it a gacha item

They everything people have been asking for the past few months with this update Yet you still complain because "it costs real money"
    At this point did you really think we were just gonna get it for free?

And if you disappointed that you cant go into your house you have way to much expectations for this game.
    NekoLilyKokoro
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 13, 2017
    I find only one reason to complain about HS Expansions. Not because it's NX item, it's because players will surely decide to sell them for around 10-30m gold. GG.