Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Potential System Issue

SaygoSaygo
Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
in Vault
We have received some tickets about the Potential System having a text bug. If you accessed the potential system recently, you might have noticed this madness:
vj7sk.png

If you guys checked out the stream yesterday, you probably noticed that we didnt have that issue
8EGRHbF.png

So we are currently looking into the issue and are working on resolving it. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience! We will keep you updated as soon as we get some news.

MohawkGuyVenenatisVitolan

Comments

• VenenatisVenenatis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,255
    Where's the rest of the stuff featured on stream? Homestead, ferghus bag etc? Not that I'm complaining at all, this update is amazing just curious.
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Ah so it wasn't just me +haha
    I was like 'I thought I've pressed that repair installation thing!'
  • AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,240
    Potential System Issue?

Stop beating around the bush. Is there an issue or not?
    KingEphyFweepIscaroitSibJJ
  • xninjabluexxninjabluex
    Mabinogi Rep: 640
    Potential System Issue?

Stop beating around the bush. Is there an issue or not?

Almost fell for that one...zzz
    Fweep
  • SaygoSaygo
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
    Hi everyone,

We are happy to report that we located the problem and fixed it. This issue should now be resolved. Closing the thread
    f411c9fb4482c0846f892cf10b4976243b62bf4d_hq.gif
    AavaCrimsọnAndrewGRKingEphyrivansyah99Iricis
This discussion has been closed.