Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

where to get moongate book?

justshowingjustshowing
Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
in General Chat
as title implies.

i thought we were getting a moongate book we could use by gold now after the update?
maybe i misunderstood something.

Comments

• Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    i was wonderin' 'bout this too
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Same here. I wonder if there were problems like they said there could be so it didn't get added? I hope not :/

Though we haven't gotten everything shown in the stream yet (like HS stuff and info on the free doll bag I think?) so we might have to wait.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    why is everyone so hyped about that book anyway? I mean, there's always a moon gate close by, and by the time you reach 1k total you've found most of 'em anyway
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited April 13, 2017
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    why is everyone so hyped about that book anyway? I mean, there's always a moon gate close by, and by the time you reach 1k total you've found most of 'em anyway

"Ugh my horse is too slow compare to those scooters or any other fast pets..."
    "I'm so far away from Mana Tunnel/Moongate..!!"
    "Where the heck am I...?"
    "I'm just too lazy to go click on that Moongate/Mana Tunnel..."

Believe me. When you try fresh account and you'll realize how convenient teleport book is. Though myself uses Return Coupon (have over 25 of them organized) for teleport.
    Kokoro
  • SaygoSaygo
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
    Hi everyone!

Sorry about any confusion. We do our best to let players know what is coming out during our Future Content Steams. Unfortunately not everything we show makes it to the live game. There are many reasons why an event or mechanic might not make it.

This was the case for the Moongate book being available to players over level 1000. We will do a better job making sure that the stuff we talk about on stream gets pushed to live, but every now and then something won't pass last inspection. Thank you for your understanding!
    bd1861472d718a0d48e91693176adeb1125f130f_hq.gif
    MohawkGuynevyn25AlmostNotsuperxninjabluexVenenatisjustshowingKingEphyJoejonasJag272
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Ellisya wrote: »
    nevyn25 wrote: »

"Ugh my horse is too slow compare to those scooters or any other fast pets..."
    "I'm so far away from Mana Tunnel/Moongate..!!"
    "Where the heck am I...?"
    "I'm just too lazy to go click on that Moongate/Mana Tunnel..."

Believe me. When you try fresh account and you'll realize how convenient teleport book is. Though myself uses Return Coupon (have over 25 of them organized) for teleport.

never had a desire to use it even once when I was still under 1k. even destroyed it somewhere along the way actually xD
  • SirRyuSirRyu
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,690
    Saygo wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

Sorry about any confusion. We do our best t- *buffering*

Wasn't the point of the stream to showcase new things being added to the game, whats the point of showing off something that isn't already cleared to be tossed in?
    badnewsbarrettAeolys
  • VenenatisVenenatis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,255
    snip

is this only for the book? I'm assuming it's for the homestead and doll bag stuff too.
  • AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,240
    edited April 13, 2017
    Shhh you guys.

He just came into a normal thread to clear something up. If you give him too much negative feedback, he may be discouraged from keeping up this good behavior. (And it's already doubtful that this will ever happen again)

Don't listen to these guys Saygo. Thanks for the information and the apology, you adorable burglar bunny you.
    IrisMabi
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Come to think of it...

I think they messed up event because we are in the middle of Peddler Event (almost same system with Homestead event, like 30 minutes wait, get the event item thing, gather them up)
  • dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
    edited April 13, 2017
    wuts the purpose of showcasing things if they aren't going to be implemented? Seems kind of... weird.
    Here have all this cool new stuff... but you're not getting it >:3
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    edited April 13, 2017
    *disdainfully stare at the poor organization ability of the stream*
    It is almost as if there is no communication between the CMs and the developing team. At this point, the credibility of any future livestream showcases is now beyond dubious.
    Why don't they showcase Full Metal Alchemist items? How about the future dance skills? Throw in some Partners buffed to have Combat Mastery above novice rank. Its definitely not coming in the next update, but lets show it off anyways!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Hi everyone!

Sorry about any confusion. We do our best to let players know what is coming out during our Future Content Steams. Unfortunately not everything we show makes it to the live game. There are many reasons why an event or mechanic might not make it.

This was the case for the Moongate book being available to players over level 1000. We will do a better job making sure that the stuff we talk about on stream gets pushed to live, but every now and then something won't pass last inspection. Thank you for your understanding!

But...we'll get it next week perhaps? I hope you're not saying we'll never get it.
  • justshowingjustshowing
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    Hi everyone!

thank you! we forgive you <3
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    When you mean the content won't make it does that mean never or just for this maintenance?
    Crimsọn