Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

i would like to report a player

subterransubterran
Mabinogi Rep: 505
edited April 13, 2017 in Help
-removed- on Alexina on Channel 1 keeps using the help system to ask other players for money, using the gm quest as a lure. this has been done as least three times, and has been told by various players to stop and has denied that he is abusing the help system but says that he is a hobo and wants people to give him money. I have screen shots of the help request and the help chat showing his requests for money from others. I can supply these images upon request. it is 6:37 pm est (4/13/17) and he just closed the latest request.
Rukiya

Comments

• CraftkidCraftkid
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    Why do they still do something like this? why can they not just beg on the streets or tir and dunby like normal beggars... there even a beggar in emain he can rest next to and ask for gold from...
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    Send a support ticket with your screenshots and let the GM's deal with him.
  • RukiyaRukiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    Yokkaichi wrote: »
    Send a support ticket with your screenshots and let the GM's deal with him.

^ This. But I love that you are taking action with this. If we all keep it up reporting like this, maybe just maybe we can weed out the majority of these "players"