Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabi fails to load at Character Screen

CyliaaCyliaa
Mabinogi Rep: 820
in Technical Support
As the title suggests, Mabinogi fails to load character screen. This is with a clean and unmodded client The Client become unresponsive

Comments

• CyliaaCyliaa
    Problem solved, was due to Win10 creator update
  • TsumukuTsumuku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,610
    I'm glad to hear that you were able to resolve your problem, I'm just wondering if you could provide more information about your situation. I'm running Windows 10 Creators Update on my Desktop, Laptop, and convertible none of which I have encountered this problem on. Thanks in advance.
  • CyliaaCyliaa
    Only further thing to add was that it was after creator update. Then prior to the last maintenance I had alot of security updates before closing down my latop. When I rebooted and tried to log in since maintenance was concluded that is when the issue happened. So nothing else really to say. re install a clean mabi and still had the problem. So a reinstall of the operating system was the last resport.