Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Leaders and Officers! ♥♥

ScavernScavern
Mabinogi Rep: 2,615
in Mari Chat
I'm extending to you the chance to be in something super fun hopefully! If you're a leader or officer in a guild please contact me for more details, I hope to hear from people! The more we get in touch with, the better! If not please bump!
ShinoryoshuAtaraxizKitsuyasha

Comments

• AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    This sounds like a collabrative idea :o
    Scavern
  • ScavernScavern
    It is. <w<
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    owo Yes so people should help get the word out for this.
    ScavernAtaraxiz
  • ScavernScavern
    We'll reach out to others directly after, right now just gathering the guild leaders and officers for this to kick start it's organization! <3
    Ataraxiz
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,280
    How would you like to be contacted? OwO
    ScavernAtaraxiz
  • ScavernScavern
    You can either message me on Mabi via notes or FR (Username is Scavern), or through Discord, or through forum PMs. ♥♥
    Ataraxiz
  • ScavernScavern
    edited March 24, 2017
    Update!: I've gotten four guild leaders rallied. More are inquiring and hopefully interested in partaking in this project! I'll release more details for everyone else that's interested as soon as I can gather enough interested guild leaders/officers. ♥♥ Will keep updated!
    Ataraxiz
  • ScavernScavern
    Update!: Five guild leaders have expressed interest and two guild officers. We're eager to get more involved in this so please, poke at me if you know anyone that will be interested! (Reveal: It involves discord, for the curiosity of those peeking into this thread)
    Ataraxiz
  • ScavernScavern
    Going to give some finishing touches to it before opening it to those currently involved; and to others who are interested.

I've heard there are others like mine, but yk. They prob aren't really popular or talked about since I've yet to hear of them (just overall Mabi ones). This one is specific to Mari. So if you're still interested let me know! I'll start shifting people to it and getting it moving along. I hope to see it grow!
  • ScavernScavern
    More roles have been added to the server. I've added more guild-listing and we're close to getting ready to release. We still need more moderators for the chat, so if you are interested in being a moderator then let me know.~ ♥
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    RELEASE! RELEASE! RELEASE!
    Scavern
  • ScavernScavern
    Hnnnggg, I need more staff to assist in it's care first.. xD;
    Ataraxiz
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    I'm staff right? o-o
    Scavern
  • ScavernScavern
    If anyone is interested in being staff/chat moderator for it let me know and I'll give you consideration! ♥♥ We need more staff.~
  • SeverinetteSeverinette
    Mabinogi Rep: 920
    So, I'm not guild leader or officer, but can I like.... You know... Just join for the hell of it? 8D AKA SAPH IS A NOOB.
  • ScavernScavern
    XD I'll let ya know, haha. You're a noob.
This discussion has been closed.