Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Last Post Wins

Comments

• FloristFlorist
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,535
    edited April 6, 2017
    giphy.gif
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    hOrjLAg.jpg
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    So much comments here already... o3o
  • FloristFlorist
    Greta wrote: »

I think you mean not enough. ♥
  • FilthyRedDevilFilthyRedDevil
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    What is this?
    Where am I?
    Why did I read every comment for several minutes?
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Greta wrote: »

Surprisingly so.
  • GentlemenGentlemen
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,340
    remember when we were getting custom avatars
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Soon.jpeg

I completely forgot they said custom avis were coming back, it will probably take a while though.
  • AmelinaAmelina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,400
    I forgot we even HAD custom avatars at one point.

Also, the leak thing made me laugh a little too hard.
  • GretaGreta
    Gentlemen wrote: »
    remember when we were getting custom avatars

"Soon". That soon is now about 5 months already. Nexon ftw.
  • AmelinaAmelina
    I mean is it really that big a deal though? I much prefer they work on the game than something as trivial as avatars...though to each their own I suppose.
    Nanoc
  • GretaGreta
    Amelina wrote: »
    I mean is it really that big a deal though? I much prefer they work on the game than something as trivial as avatars...though to each their own I suppose.

Is it really hard to add that in 5 months? Company like this shouldn't have such problem i think, unless they can't find a guy to hire and do it... I kinda got bored seeing these default avatars.
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    edited April 12, 2017

I doubt the web developers for the NA website are also the game developers in Korea.
  • AmelinaAmelina
    edited April 13, 2017
    You know we have developers here too right? It's not just a copy translate paste...If that were the case we'd have a lot of things that we don't currently have but would've had.

By "work on the game" i was more referring to taking out bugs/lag issues, or even fixing the training requirements, or adding the things that Korea already has(like they are about to do).
  • NanocNanoc
    Mabinogi Rep: 300

Well yeah to be honest, it would be better for them to work more on the game than something like avatars; but the other guy does have a point. Its kinda boring seeing the same avatars everywhere I go in the forums, or of they can't make new ones. They could at least allow us to upload our own.
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    My point was that the people who manage in game NA content probably aren't the same people who work on the website.
  • NanocNanoc
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    TheNyanCat wrote: »
    My point was that the people who manage in game NA content probably aren't the same people who work on the website.

Yeah. This is most likely true as many MMOs have different sectors of staff. Good insight. But yeah. New Avatars for the win.
  • FloristFlorist
    giphy.gif
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Oh you 9dnGeIh.png
  • YokotiYokoti
    Mabinogi Rep: 960
    hi