Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Utawarerumono Gachapon...

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
in Item/Premium Shop
Has so much other junk in it.

Alright, here we go again. Did anyone get any tails? Did anyone bother? What did you get?

Sigh...
Helsa
  1. What did you get?26 votes
    1. Tail
       23% (6 votes)
    2. Wig
       27% (7 votes)
    3. Something else...
       50% (13 votes)

Comments

• SacredFlairSacredFlair
    Mabinogi Rep: 675
    edited December 20, 2016
    It's so sad that they put so much junk in the gachas, why couldn't they put the tails and wigs in another shuffle card style gacha?
    Sherri
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Surprisingly, I got 2 bows, a wig, and some not complete trash items in one stack.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Apparently this was how it was released over there too. I guess NA is just following suit.
    Helsa
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Anyone got some nifty pics of the tails yet?
    Helsa
  • MizalieMizalie
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    Amazingly, I got a tail on my fourth pull. Got the matching wig and the rod as well. Also, Cessair Commander heels, Synthesis training pot, R2 Merlin's, few other neat things.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Mizalie
    Mizalie said:

Amazingly, I got a tail on my fourth pull. Got the matching wig and the rod as well. Also, Cessair Commander heels, Synthesis training pot, R2 Merlin's, few other neat things.
    Who did you bribe to get such good stuff from a gacha?
  • RingabelRingabel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,030
    aw man, you beat me to making this thread.

Another day, another gacha. Sometimes you win, mostly you -

lose.

Only spent three dollars because I don't really care about anime tie in gacha, but I'm still a sucker for trying my luck.
    I guess the wiggling stag ears are above the threshold from being complete garbage, but still...
  • FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    Honestly, I'm seeing so many wigs and tails everywhere that I thought it was another shuffle-type gacha for a while, where one of the new items is guaranteed.
  • RingabelRingabel
    If the anime tails are a more common drop now, I wonder how many people are now salty over paying massive money/gold for them a few weeks ago...
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Ringabel
    Ringabel said:

If the anime tails are a more common drop now, I wonder how many people are now salty over paying massive money/gold for them a few weeks ago...
    I don't see the same tails they put on the Tail Gachapon in this one: in fact there are only 3 (Kuon, Rurutie and Nekone) and, as of now, they doesn't seem to be that wanted, no parties to buy one. In addiction to this, in Mari, you can still see someone selling the "old" tails for about a similar price you could see in the last days of that gachapon.
    As a Kitty Tailk Owner, I'm not salty. I'm happy, more choice now
  • MizalieMizalie
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    For that feller who wanted to see a tail, here's Neko.

• RingabelRingabel
    edited December 20, 2016
    NekoLily
    NekoLily said:

I don't see the same tails they put on the Tail Gachapon in this one: in fact there are only 3 (Kuon, Rurutie and Nekone) and, as of now, they doesn't seem to be that wanted, no parties to buy one. In addiction to this, in Mari, you can still see someone selling the "old" tails for about a similar price you could see in the last days of that gachapon.
    I said anime tails, not tails in general - and the announcement post doesn't show pictures of the tails themselves - you'd have to look up screenshots of the anime to get an impression on what they look like. ( which may be why there aren't any parties for it yet. )

Kuon's may look a lot like the kitty tail, Rurutie's may look like a larger puppy/wolf tail and Nekone's may be like a stumpy, large cat tail. Might look similar to the tiger tail, but I'm just guessing from screenshots of the anime. If anyone is selling them on Belvast, I'll post some pictures.
  • FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    edited December 20, 2016
    Ringabel
    Ringabel said:

Kuon's may look a lot like the kitty tail, Rurutie's may look like a larger puppy/wolf tail and Nekone's may be like a stumpy, large cat tail. Might look similar to the tiger tail, but I'm just guessing from screenshots of the anime. If anyone is selling them on Belvast, I'll post some pictures.
    Nekone's tail is actually kinda cute, and Mizalie already posted it.
    Rurutie's tail looks like a werewolf tail.
    Kuon's tail looks like a noodle. A long, skinny noodle, yerning for delicious sauce.
    Ringabel
  • InsaneOasisInsaneOasis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,250
    Out of two stacks purchased, notable items I got are an Atui wig, Nosuri wig, red beam swords X 2, white beam swords x 1, wiggling sheep ears, ninja hagi wig, synthesis pot, enchant pot, few other weps, and then some SM crystals and junk.

I also ended up buying Rurutie's tail from another player, here it is after I dyed it.

• BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    InsaneOasis

Out of two stacks purchased, notable items I got are an Atui wig, Nosuri wig, red beam swords X 2, white beam swords x 1, wiggling sheep ears, ninja hagi wig, synthesis pot, enchant pot, few other weps, and then some SM crystals and junk.

I also ended up buying Rurutie's tail from another player, here it is after I dyed it.

Ok that's pretty.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    NekoLily
    NekoLily said:

Ringabel
    Ringabel said:

We still have Christmas money- err, Christmas to wait for and the gachapons last until the 11th of next month. People are probably just waiting to buy gachapons of their own before buying from other players.
  • LenariLenari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,820
    I did 30k nx and got Atui's lance, Nosuri's bow, a Kuon wig with no ears (I wanted this the most from the gacha!) and a Holy Eagle Mask. Pretty worth it, imo. I'm not gonna gacha more since I got what I want.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Got the lance the bow Nosuri wiggle wig, Atui wiggle wig, a bunch of beam swords, Holy Eagle Mask, It's a good gacha for Good gear but chances are you won't get what you want from it like usual.
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    got Haku's Wig, and a white beam sword rest was 100% trash
    Woulda loved to get any of the female wigs instead of haku's...Well luckily I sold it(for 8 mill) so it wasn't a total loss unlike most time I get male wigs, and can't sell them for more then 50k.
  • InsaneOasisInsaneOasis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,250
    edited December 20, 2016
    lidiya
    Lidiya said:

got Haku's Wig, and a white beam sword rest was 100% trash
    Woulda loved to get any of the female wigs instead of haku's...Well luckily I sold it(for 8 mill) so it wasn't a total loss unlike most time I get male wigs, and can't sell them for more then 50k.
    What server are you on? It seems like most of the wigs have already dropped between 2-4mil on Alexina.