Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

4 Leaf Clover Patches for Homestead

RondoRondo
Mabinogi Rep: 255
in Feedback and Suggestions
With the homestead update is coming tomorrow (making this idea super late) I was wondering if it would be possible to get a Four Leaf Clover patch added? It'd be just like a herb patch, it'd take 30 clovers to make one and you'd get to harvest 5 a day. If not for the homestead, maybe we could add a spawn for them like mushrooms in one of the various forests.
AeolysBlissfulkill

Comments

• AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    That would be awesome. It would make Potion Making just a little bit more viable just so we get the ability to make hp/sp/mp 300 potions in a not-once-in-a-full-moon way. The only way to obtain clovers is from the Clover Gnu and Pig at a 1% gathering chance!
    Krukia
  • AppleChanceryAppleChancery
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
    Aeolys wrote: »
    The only way to obtain clovers is from the Clover Gnu and Pig at a 1% gathering chance!
    You can synthesize for clovers too.
    GretaFalcondae
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Aeolys wrote: »
    The only way to obtain clovers is from the Clover Gnu and Pig at a 1% gathering chance!
    You can synthesize for clovers too.

Yeah i synthesize 300 HP/MP/Stamina potions for them. I got so much of these potions from events.
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Yeah, I usually synth my Clovers whenever I need a massive amount of them. It's what.... 1 Braid, 1 Cheap Leather Strap, and 4 Base Herbs? I know it's a fixed synthesis recipe.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I support. I also want them to be stacked as well.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Yeah if clovers were more common so would 300 potions. >_<
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    Maybe limit the amount of patches you're allowed to have? Say like 5 patches per homestead, or even one or two like the Homestead Stone mounds? As is, making massive amounts of Potion 300s is a bit time consuming due to the water requirement, and the non-stacking doesn't help either XD
  • KrukiaKrukia
    Mabinogi Rep: 760
    Falcondae wrote: »
    Yeah, I usually synth my Clovers whenever I need a massive amount of them. It's what.... 1 Braid, 1 Cheap Leather Strap, and 4 Base Herbs? I know it's a fixed synthesis recipe.

I tried this. It's a 14% rate and it takes a lot to rank synthesis up. It's extremely annoying.
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    Krukia wrote: »
    I tried this. It's a 14% rate and it takes a lot to rank synthesis up. It's extremely annoying.

Until you get to the hire ranks of Synth (r5+) , it actually isn't that bad. If you have Alchemy Mastery, that helps with the success rate. Also working on it Samhain (Saturday) helps due to the "Increase in success rates for Alchemy skills" bonus. I have a 64% chance at r3 Synth and r1 Alch Mastery on a Sunday, not including rain, enchants, title, or day bonus. With all boosts, including Royal Alchemist Title, it's around 75% to 80% success rate. So, not too terrible considering the payoffs of training the skill :D