Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

This looks a bit broken o-o

ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
edited April 13, 2017 in Technical Support
So I'm almost positive that the text is showing up as code only on this, also a few others I know on discord are having the same text issue. Figured I would bring this to your attention.
eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yNjQ1NDU0NDM0NjIxMTk0MjYvMzAyMTk1ODU5OTMwNjExNzE0L3doYXQuLlBORyJ9.MVHTpnnFEylY1K3gspQwZn8Y56k

Comments

• TsumukuTsumuku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,610
    Not being able to see what rewards are must be aggravating. It looks like it is missing a localization file, or some lines in the file to tell it what should be there. Have you modified your Mabinogi in anyway, such as using custom XML files? If not, it may be worth using Steam or Nexon Launcher to verify the integrity of your installation.
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    This should go under bugs and glitches.
  • TsumukuTsumuku
    @TheNyanCat What makes you feel that this should be under bugs/glitches and not technical support. The issue is effecting some, not all. I play through Steam, my wife plays through Nexon Launcher and we have not seen this issue. That isn't stating that clients with those launchers are unaffected, but it may be worth looking more into the cause of this before coming to a conclusion.

Just my two cents.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    It's already fixed guys, no need to be concerned anymore.
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    Tsumuku wrote: »
    @TheNyanCat What makes you feel that this should be under bugs/glitches and not technical support. The issue is effecting some, not all. I play through Steam, my wife plays through Nexon Launcher and we have not seen this issue. That isn't stating that clients with those launchers are unaffected, but it may be worth looking more into the cause of this before coming to a conclusion.

Just my two cents.

I say this because technical issues are more for hardware issues on the player side, the bugs and glitches section is specifically made for in game issues.

I saw the issue when I logged in the day of the update, you and your spouse may have just simply missed it by a hair.
    Technix
  • TsumukuTsumuku
    edited April 18, 2017
    As to my understanding Bugs and Glitches would be for problems that are repeatable and proven to be server sided or outside of control of the end user (player). Technical Support is for troubleshooting and support relating to issues that come up from a client side issues which are only experienced by a few players and can be attributed to software conflicts, hardware, or game modifications. While it is possible that we missed the issue, it is also possible that there is another common source for the error that exists between you and the OP.
    The link to Welcome to the Bugs & Glitches Forum Section starts off stating:
    Sabina wrote:
    The Bugs & Glitches forum section has been created for you to post bugs found in the game. This section is not for general discussion about game issues, inquiries about the game's functionality, nor technical support.
    This does not define what Technical Support is or what a bug is.
  • TechnixTechnix
    Mabinogi Rep: 665
    edited April 18, 2017
    TheNyanCat wrote: »
    I say this because technical issues are more for hardware issues on the player side, the bugs and glitches section is specifically made for in game issues.

I saw the issue when I logged in the day of the update, you and your spouse may have just simply missed it by a hair.

Saw this as well , then came an update immediately. Totally agree with you.