Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Grandmaster and Skill Reset...

AmelinaAmelina
Mabinogi Rep: 1,400
in Help
As you all know I tend to mess up and put posts in the wrong area :C so I'm sorry if I do it again...

So Duncan now resets skills for gold...Yay! I have a few questions about that...

1) How much does it increase by? Is it 20k every single time, or is it a percentage?
2) Does it stack across the whole account or just the character?
3) Do you lose Grandmaster and have to redo the Granmaster Quests if you reset?

Comments

• SollSoll
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,330
    you don't lose grandmaster, you'll only obtain it again once you'll have enough points in the talent.

i read somewhere on the news post that duncan's fees increase with each time you make use of the resets done after you reached 1k ttl, tho how much i cant say.
  • AmelinaAmelina
    edited April 13, 2017
    I found the answers for 2 and 3

2) It stacks only to the character, not the whole account.
    3) We do not lose Grandmaster if we reset, we just need to get it back to Master.

I hadn't realized you had answered before I messaged this, I hadn't reloaded.
  • NicheeNichee
    Mabinogi Rep: 915
    so....are All SKill Reset(tradeable) useless now?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    No just over priced.
  • Tediz64Tediz64
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    @Nichee I wouldn't say useless, but you can't profit off them now. I mean people were selling them for anywhere between 2 million to 5 million. I had a few guild members confirm duncan's price so far and here is what we have
    1st time = 10k
    2nd time = 30k
    3rd time = 50k
    4th time = 100k
    5th time+ = 100k so it appears to cap

I could be wrong on the 5th+ because one guildie reset 3 times, i reset twice, and one member says he reset 6 times, but i do think he is a immature person and i've heard him just talk cause he must love hearing (or seeing his typed message) himself. So for now don't hold me too it but it could cap at 100k. I have no idea who is going to test 5+ resets but for now that is the data i have right now.
  • AmelinaAmelina
    Oh, sweet, good to know then.
  • FoolieCooleFoolieCoole
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    So cheap. Glad I got rid of my last two skill resets. Rip their gold.
  • FeliceFelice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    Yeah, that was the first thought I had when I saw what this part of the update was about. Perfect Resets and All Resets are going to crash in price.

People will still probably sell them, but they will probably lose a zero or two off the price, or charge just over the most expensive Duncan will get to.
  • AmelinaAmelina
    Why even bother buying that then? When Duncan is still cheaper? I mean people are stupid sometimes but could they really not realize that?
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Amelina wrote: »
    Why even bother buying that then? When Duncan is still cheaper? I mean people are stupid sometimes but could they really not realize that?

Agree. These capsules are now as useless as Dead Bee lol.