Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Feel-Good Thread

CassaCassa
Mabinogi Rep: 1,305
in General Chat
One of my favorite things about the holiday season is seeing all the good deeds others are doing for each other and hearing all the joyful stories the holidays bring. So let's spread that holiday cheer!

What are you thankful/grateful for in your Mabinogi lives this holiday season? Do you have any heartwarming stories of holiday cheer to share?

I'm thankful for the presents Nexon is giving us as hot time events for Christmas and all the fun events we've got during the break from school. I'm grateful for Sabina, our community manager, who always takes the time to make our fantasy lives fun with community events and is a constant friendly face to talk to about joys and issues alike. Thank-you Nexon! Thank-you Sabina!

Finally, I'm grateful for my guild mates and wonderful guild leader. Everyone cares for each other the way a family would. Even if we can't be on Mabinogi we can always talk to each other through Skype. My guild leader is the glue that holds everything together. She's always putting other people first and is the kind of person who remembers things you told her and then asks about them later (a trait I've come to see in people who genuinely care what you're saying and take it to heart). Thank-you Dreams guild! Thank-you Keomio <3!

Happy Holidays everyone!
Sherri

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited December 20, 2016
    Mines gonna be super cheesy so brace for it lul..

I'm thankful for my friends and family, that I am not poor and can afford food, water, ... NX. xD
    I'm thankful that my dad and mom are healthy and are able to support us.
    I'm also thankful for chocolate.
    Cassa
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I'm thankful that there are people on here that I can talk to to help me through hard times, or just have a good time with every now and then. I'm thankful that I finally got the white angel wings I've always wanted this year, and I'm thankful that we got these new shiny forums too! :-)

I know this isn't mabinogi related but I am really thankful that all of my friends and family are still in good health to celebrate this Christmas, especially my dad. A month ago he had to go to the hospital for a couple of days and I was scared that he wouldn't be with us for the holidays. But, he recovered back to full health eventually and now he's fit to celebrate Christmas with us! :-) On that note, I'm thankful that I live in a country that's free and isn't torn apart by constant wars or bombs, and that I live in a nice cozy home with great things here in America. I'm grateful for a lot of things when I just sit down and think about how well I have things compared to others, but really, I'm thankful to be alive. :3
    Cassa
  • EMTchibiEMTchibi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    I'm grateful for all my friends, warm blankets, cute things, happiness, yummy food, love, and fun games. Sunshine, snow, rain, birds singing, flowers, and butterflies. Because health is really bad, there's so much more to be thankful for to experience all the precious aspects of life
    Cassa
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Xiokun
    Xiokun said:

I'm thankful that there are people on here that I can talk to to help me through hard times, or just have a good time with every now and then. I'm thankful that I finally got the white angel wings I've always wanted this year, and I'm thankful that we got these new shiny forums too! :-)

I know this isn't mabinogi related but I am really thankful that all of my friends and family are still in good health to celebrate this Christmas, especially my dad. A month ago he had to go to the hospital for a couple of days and I was scared that he wouldn't be with us for the holidays. But, he recovered back to full health eventually and now he's fit to celebrate Christmas with us! :-) On that note, I'm thankful that I live in a country that's free and isn't torn apart by constant wars or bombs, and that I live in a nice cozy home with great things here in America. I'm grateful for a lot of things when I just sit down and think about how well I have things compared to others, but really, I'm thankful to be alive. :3
    Next January will mark one year since my dads heart attack, so I know how you feel. I hope he gets better.
  • GenuisenieGenuisenie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    I'm grateful for all my guild members and friends who understand and accept my "unorthodox affection" for a specific character in the game.
    :P
    Cassa