Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can we have a double rainbow event?

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
in Feedback and Suggestions
Pleeeeeeeeeease? It will compensate the expiring items. We know you can't alter the expiration time of those items so...double rainbow event please?

^_^

Thanks!
dragonkicknexonkickKrukiaVenenatisAutographBlissfulkillSheenaKimberlyNilremCarlizeand 1 other.

Comments

• dragonkickdragonkick
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I agree!
  • dragonkickdragonkick
    Gaea wrote: »
    Pleeeeeeeeeease? It will compensate the expiring items. We know you can't alter the expiration time of those items so...double rainbow event please?

^_^

Thanks!

yay
  • nexonkicknexonkick
    cool!
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I don't want a double rainbow event for compensastion. I want a double rainbow event for a nice training event. :3
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Xiokun wrote: »
    I don't want a double rainbow event for compensastion. I want a double rainbow event for a nice training event. :3

That's the same thing as double rainbow includes x2 training.
  • GormandizeGormandize
    Mabinogi Rep: 770
    Isnt all the AP already thrown at us enough? Heck you get 3 free RB pots just for leveling...don't be start with that Entitle crap.
    Kaga
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 19, 2017
    Gormandize wrote: »
    Isnt all the AP already thrown at us enough? Heck you get 3 free RB pots just for leveling...don't be start with that Entitle crap.

I don't think we are entitled and don't expect anything. It was just a simple request that they could ignore and not grant. But if they did grant it, that would be really cool.

After all these years, I am really starting to get sick of responses like these.
    Xiokun
  • MikuV3MikuV3
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,325
    3X exp
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    What expiring items?
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    1 free HS expansion coupon as compensation! Again, that sooooooooo ain't gonna happen lol.
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    It was only a 4 hour extension for an already planned 12 hour maintenance across ALL games, not just Mabinogi. Don't think a DR is warranted for something like this. Now, if it was more than 24 hours, then yeah, I think that justifies that. And what expiring items are you talking about? They did give us a good amount of warning ahead of time as well.
    Greta
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Probably the Rebirth Potions from the Potential System.
  • dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
    rebirth pots be dying out too fast to pass up this many hours !
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170

Nono, gotta be end game asap like the vets that took em years to be.
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    I agree and I do want the double rainbow event not as a compensation but because I really need the 2x training and 2x EXP event, to be honest!
  • ErorservErorserv
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,695
    x2 would be nice, but hard to take advantage when 3/4 of my arsenal is borked.

100% repair when
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    while I wouldn't mind a double rainbow, a 100% repair event (across all npc's, not just blacksmith) would be more helpful to me atm, since I'm in dire need of some repairs and can't afford repair protects. though I agree there isn't necessarily a need for compensation in any form
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Not saying compensation, just saying it would be cool.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited April 20, 2017
    We should have a Double Triple Quadruple Centuple Rainbow!

(Centuple=100x)

I do not really see anything wrong with asking. Especially with these rebirth potions.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425