Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Transformation Gifts

BethuarBethuar
Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
edited April 16, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
I have made a few characters and I actually liked one character more than the other but my old one has a bunch of transformations that my other character can't get.

I think it would be cool if we could turn obtained transformations into medals so we can trade them or give them to alts. This could work for those NPC transformations as most of them are super rare and almost impossible to get every one.
This idea could work if we're charged pon for every badge we turn into a medal. This will keep it fair so that not everyone can obtain all of the transformations as easily.
  1. Do you agree?7 votes
    1. Yes
       43% (3 votes)
    2. No
       14% (1 vote)
    3. Waffles taste better with chicken!
       43% (3 votes)

Comments

• AmelinaAmelina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,400
    Well, that does seem nice for if someone wants a certain transformation you want.
  • SpkrSpkr
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,450
    I can support this, whether it be to give the transformations to another character, or like @Amelina said, give it to another player entirely, it's a good idea for the people who collect but don't care to use. Though, I can see this only being applicable to NPC tokens, as doing it with monster tokens could easily get spammed and no one would collect them the normal way...
  • AmelinaAmelina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,400
    I was referring to NPC ones yes, because otherwise it would be too easy to train it.
  • ErorservErorserv
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,695
    Why not separate monster and NPC transformations and treat the NPC collection as a shared system between characters? Seems like a more streamlined solution.
    Amelina