Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Tea Gachapon and Gachapon in General

GrenesborrowGrenesborrow
Mabinogi Rep: 1,280
in Feedback and Suggestions
I was supper excited for this Gachapon and supper disappointed :/. I think that the Tea dress and wig look amazing and wish that it was purchasable outside of the Gachapon. I don't really know the jist of it all, so I could be wrong, but maybe a good way to do that while also making money is buy having and outfit card and instead putting into the Gachapon older outfits, weapons, dyes, ect. that relate to the event that you're hosting. I feel like that would please the community and make you money, please correct me if I'm wrong though. Also please make the tea outfit available for purchase by its self. I created a poll to see how everyone else feels, also if anyone else has any other ideas, I would love to hear them.
Thank you.
  1. Did you like the Tea Gachapon?11 votes
    1. Yes! Of course!
       27% (3 votes)
    2. No, not really, :/
       64% (7 votes)
    3. I don't care dude.
       9% (1 vote)

Comments

• YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    They won't put it on an outfit card like they did a long time ago, but I do miss having outfits directly purchased via outfit shopping bags. I can't remember the last new outfits we got that were not put in gachapon. But for now, the Afternoon Tea outfit set is in the gachapon already, so I doubt they will make it a standalone purchase. Your best bet is to try and buy it off another player who's selling it.
    Grenesborrow
  • GrenesborrowGrenesborrow
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,280
    Yokkaichi wrote: »
    They won't put it on an outfit card like they did a long time ago, but I do miss having outfits directly purchased via outfit shopping bags. I can't remember the last new outfits we got that were not put in gachapon. But for now, the Afternoon Tea outfit set is in the gachapon already, so I doubt they will make it a standalone purchase. Your best bet is to try and buy it off another player who's selling it.
    You're right :/ I'm just hoping that some one who works at nexon will read this and bring costume bags back. Thank you for your response!:)