Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

It's so... tiny

Comments

• badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Can the flower boxes and stuff be put inside the greenhouse I wonder or are they part of the prop itself? Glad to find out we can go inside though, I'm sure excited for this.
    Negumiko
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Can the flower boxes and stuff be put inside the greenhouse I wonder or are they part of the prop itself? Glad to find out we can go inside though, I'm sure excited for this.

actually if the greenhouse is empty and you can put your own props in it that is kind of giving players a house they can enter in their homestead and hopefully we will see more unique props like that in the future.
  • FullBucketPimpDaddyFullBucketPimpDaddy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    Like I said in the past, it would be nice to be able to put your homestead stat increases in/on something, or proper stables for either homestead animals or to be able to put one of your NX bought pets on display in one.
    Considering that all three greenhouses shown in the thread have the same exact layout, its same to assume all greenhouses are the same and won't give you much interaction.
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Opalthira wrote: »
    I meant is it 2x1?

Also opened another 5 boxes got no loot. These drop rates area abysmal i'm just gonna go for the greenhouse and probably quit.

To be honest, since this darn event quest is required to get the greenhouse, you'll probably end up with a few things anyway... Which is probably how the event was intended to work.

I get maybe one good homestead item per day, so the drop rate can't be THAT bad. It is possible to be that unlucky though.
    Greta
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Finally we're taking steps forward! HOUSES IN OUR HOMESTEADS WE CAN ENTER.
    badnewsbarrettDarkpixie99
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Red Rose Flower Box. Icr if some1 alrdy posted this 1 and I'll admit I was too lazy to check this time lol.

94c28e4c8854313af371912a02f959f3.jpg
    badnewsbarrett
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Here's the Red Rose Flower Pot.

tsfjBdX.png
    badnewsbarrett
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Shoog wrote: »
    Here's the Red Rose Flower Pot.

tsfjBdX.png

Yep just got that one today.
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    tulip and morning glory trellis box. Not to b confused with the tulip and morning glory flower box

948e5e1eb93fc55a53e3d6aaedb0d284.jpg
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    tulip and morning glory trellis box. Not to b confused with the tulip and morning glory flower box

948e5e1eb93fc55a53e3d6aaedb0d284.jpg

I actually posted that one on the first page. =D
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Leinei wrote: »

I actually posted that one on the first page. =D

I thought it had, again I was too lazy to check =D

• YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    I got the Fairy Garden today, so for those who were wondering what it looked like:

ryyJ0BJ.png
    ofaBF9I.png

The fairies in the garden also move around. It's pretty cool! :D
    ShoogBlissfulkillNegumikoSpiritika
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited April 26, 2017
    And for those who have hit 40 woods turned in and are worried about why they're not getting their quest updated, talk to Luke again and click CHECK PROGRESS. The quest will update, you talk to Luke and get your garden.
    YokkaichiShoogNegumiko[Deleted User]
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    The fairy garden is so much cuter than I imagined it would be =D I can't wait to see the greenhouse now.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Any korean players still around to tell us how big the greenhouse is?
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    d9ce10f631a5cb73d33530876038ec6c.jpg

They're so cute! and the Green one is such a little prankster XD
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775

not sure how many squares in size it will take but from looking at pictures of I would guess about 3 or 4 squares wider then the tree house homestead prop. it is already confirmed we can walk in the greenhouse though so it should be a cool item to get :)
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525

9x9

You can get in inside (not like housing but pretty much under the roof, but still really pretty)
    Opalthira
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    im mad luke only takes 5 wood a day. what if i had to go to bed and didnt finish growing them one day? >:(
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    im mad luke only takes 5 wood a day. what if i had to go to bed and didnt finish growing them one day? >:(

Just stay logged in. As long as you dont change channels or log out the day doesn't reset.
    Meaning you can turn in all your woods, then Change channel and do it for the next day.

I got maybe more than 5 hs items today
    Like 3 rose pots
    1 hyacinth pot
    1 Workbench
    And maybe a partial rappa flower?

Too bad i didnt get and fences or flower boxes though. :(
    Raincloud95[Deleted User]