Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Utawarerumono Gachapon...

Comments

• XtrooXtroo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,820
    edited December 20, 2016
    I got the saddest tail EVER~
    imageimage
    KttyFweepInisiyaRerisu
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Xtroo
    Xtroo said:

imageimage
    "a very long noodle"
    They weren't wrong XD
    Xtroo
  • XtrooXtroo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,820
    Opalthira
    Opalthira said:

yeah.... its like... having a very long noodle sticking out on your butt... WHO WOULD WEAR THAT?!

• InsaneOasisInsaneOasis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,250
    Xtroo
    Xtroo said:

imageimage
    Nice wings doe :D
    Xtroo
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    edited December 20, 2016
    InsaneOasis

lidiya
    Lidiya said:

got Haku's Wig, and a white beam sword rest was 100% trash
    Woulda loved to get any of the female wigs instead of haku's...Well luckily I sold it(for 8 mill) so it wasn't a total loss unlike most time I get male wigs, and can't sell them for more then 50k.
    What server are you on? It seems like most of the wigs have already dropped between 2-4mil on Alexina.
    Mari which is why I am glad I sold it that high before the great plummet most take.
    Last time I got a wig out of a gacha I didn't want it went from 4mill (thought it would go up), and plummeted to 500k in a week. I figured with how many people will buy tons for the insanely low tail drop chance a quite a few wigs will be popped out.
  • mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,855
    Has anybody gotten the Holy Eagle Mask yet? Is there any differences between this rerelease and the original like they did with the Black Mask staff?
  • AichannAichann
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    I did $25 worth of gacha, trying to aim for the Holy Eagle Mask. Instead I got Kuon's Tail (Spaghetti tail), the Wig with the beard, Nekone's Wig, Cessair Commander Robe, and 3 Fine Reforges, the rest was pretty much garbage but I can't complain.
  • FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    edited December 20, 2016
    Xtroo
    Xtroo said:

imageimage
    Don't you dare be ashamed of that spaghetti noodle. You go out there and strut it proudly. Tease the marinara sauce jars as you pass by. Make the ground beef meatballs wish they still had their tails, then cry when they realize their former cow tails could never even begin to compare.

Own it. Work it.
    InsaneOasisXtrooSylviaWolfe
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    This Spaghetti Noodle Tail will have the same popularity Popplio got: the less loved one the first week, then the most wanted next week.
    Xtroo
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    This is why I don't bother with gotcha-pons anymore. They're all the same, miniature money wasters.
    Greta
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    I bought two stacks and got two Nosuri wiggling ears, Nekone Wig, a bunch of beam swords, Wiggling Tanuki HB, etc. Tbh I feel like it's a very even-keeled gacha. It's not godly and I miss having crystals or artifacts as a secondary prize (those really should've been included) but the rewards are pretty solid.