Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

EDIT: Wish I could remove this post thing

Comments

• AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Tsumuku wrote: »
    (seriously who even goes there now besides G8 Finale?)
    Who does G8 anymore? It's pretty much the dead generation.

Why do any generation quest? "Fun"? What the hell is "fun"? Such a ridiculous concept! Why would anyone do anything for "FUN"?! </sarcasm>
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Why not...Dragon Boat racing ON Doki Island?!

Go around the island in record time, or on a newly renovated obstacles courses as you avoid hitting reefs and all manner of obstacles!
  • AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,240

Go around the island in record time, or on a newly renovated obstacles courses as you avoid hitting reefs and all manner of obstacles!

I was on board until you mentioned the obstacle course. I see you need to be reminded of that ridiculous raft chase in Saga 2.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115

I was on board until you mentioned the obstacle course. I see you need to be reminded of that ridiculous raft chase in Saga 2.

Do you remember the Flying Event where we flew through hoops like in Superman64?
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Doki doki or meowbinogi for me.
    XiokunNeroy
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Doki doki, but meowbinogi would be alright once my break begins so I can get bonus rewards for farming potential soon...
  • AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,240
    Aeolys wrote: »
    Do you remember the Flying Event where we flew through hoops like in Superman64?

Did it take place in Iria? If so, I think I do remember it. I pretty much ignored it, for whatever reason. =3=;
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Greta wrote: »
    Where is the option for none of them? Doki Doki is overrated 80% afk event and other 20% of time wasted in camping for Silvervine Fruits, prizes are really nice, but after 1 month of that event i was really tired and the hype for that event died because of all this. Dragon Boat event was nice, but it got boring really fast, it sometimes make weird boat glitches and crazy lag spikes.

it is true the doki doki is mostly a afk event but it still requires more effort then the afk events we have been getting recently and some new players may want to get the ability to fly. might be a better idea to just make doki doki island a permanent feature. dragon boat event might not be the best choice to bring back but I think Iria should get more 2 or 3 events a year.
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Dragon boat is such an old event....
    Prefer Doki with new rewards.
  • FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
    Ellisya wrote: »
    Dragon boat is such an old event....
    Prefer Doki with new rewards.

Old event that's Fun > a New event that's Boring
    Greta
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    We literally just had dragon racing afew month ago right?... it gave away bohemian and sky dragon clothing. I got bored of it after 2 days

Honestly I would like a new story event like Samhain or the ghost boys. Or something just like that bug catching event so I can hoard 500% exp fruit again
  • TsumukuTsumuku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,610
    Why do any generation quest? "Fun"? What the hell is "fun"? Such a ridiculous concept! Why would anyone do anything for "FUN"?! </sarcasm>
    I didn't question why anyone would do it, or say that it wasn't fun. I stated surprise in the fact that anyone still does it. G8 was pretty much abandoned as a whole when G9 was released, and already nearly forgotten by the time G10 hit. By now it must be a relic, and very few people probably realize that it exists. With the last couple of generations of players in Mabi, it was not an uncommon occurrence to find players that had not obtained a transformation at level 3k.
    It was more a statement of how old content hasn't dated well in some cases.

• TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    Tsumuku wrote: »
    (seriously who even goes there now besides G8 Finale?)
    Who does G8 anymore? It's pretty much the dead generation.

i agree (sarcasm) I rather be forced into a 4 week exploration of getting 1 single item for appearance benefits.- I rather be forced the idea that if i skip 1 minute of mabinogi i lose my chances of getting a single free item every once a month in a free MMO, even though the human body lives a average life of 80 years.
    fun overrated, NOW getting forced limited time obligation were i do all this boring afk repetitive hoopla, is all the rage. ;D
    Greta
This discussion has been closed.