Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What gains did you make this DR (Humble brag time)

VenenatisVenenatis
Mabinogi Rep: 1,255
edited April 24, 2017 in General Chat
I was going to level engineering, or blacksmithing but with all the rebirth pots how could you not just spam levels?
I have 5k more ap, and added nearly 2.5k total levels to my account this weekend. I'm pretty burnt out but happy I made several months progress in 3 days.
Goldtiger01

Comments

• XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    edited April 24, 2017
    I made a whole bunch of progress today. Before this event I was weak, I was frail, I was boney, scrawny, and unbelievably thin. But thanks to this times two event I was allllllllllll fattened up.

985aeb356606f8f525b8c7b7f179ec02.png

Edit:
    As for level wise, hearing that you made 2.5k levels makes me feel ashamed of myself. :'( I made no where near that many levels nor that much AP... I didn't get the.. what... 10 or more rebirth pots people were making. I was thankful for just getting around 5. I made it to about level 80 and exploration 20 per rebirth because I hate trying to push myself to 200... nor do I have the attention span (nor shadow crystals) to get anywhere near 200. I think my cap was 140 and then I gave up when the exp cut came out.

With that being said I feel I don't have a right to even 'brag' at all in this thread. ~ _~' I made about ...1k ap or a little more, and speed ranked catering and tasting in about an hour. But hey, I'm grateful. I'm glad I have ap because that means I have a reason to train now, and not just spam sm's and run dungeons without a reason. :3
    Pandaninja
  • TreepTreep
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,930
    edited April 24, 2017
    I mastered puppet for the 3rd time on my new character :D . . .

(Got like 700 ap for puppet and now 400 for alchemy next~)
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Helped two guildies reaching r1 Blacksmith.
    For myself, not much. (Didn't really spam for exp or training)
  • PandaninjaPandaninja
    Mabinogi Rep: 830
    Wow, 2.5k levels!?! I played for hours and managed only about 700 levels. Although, I am not that strong and I also had to do other things. I feel like I wasted my RB pots when I compare them to what other people did but, how did you get 2.5k levels? How many rebirths was that???
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    edited April 24, 2017
    Made a large stride in Puppeteer and 300 p. levels.

I also finished Music.
    Pandaninja wrote: »
    Wow, 2.5k levels!?! I played for hours and managed only about 700 levels. Although, I am not that strong and I also had to do other things. I feel like I wasted my RB pots when I compare them to what other people did but, how did you get 2.5k levels? How many rebirths was that???

Assuming he hit 200 each rebirth (which I doubt), then 12.5
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    Reached to Level 193 by spamming VHM Girgashiy Raids and used 11 of 40 (500% EXP) Golden Fruits to get the Journal Achievement.
    Used up like 5 Rebirth Potions from the Potential System. (I have 2 Rebirth Potions remaining.)

That was exhausting.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited April 24, 2017
    280 Ap. Mostly spent the time training, got r1 in all Cleric Skills (Except First Aid), Got R1 in all my music (Except Encore) and trained Meteor to rank 1!
  • PandaninjaPandaninja
    Mabinogi Rep: 830
    Can't wait for the next rainbow event to train my skills now instead of spamming rb's haha
    Berryswirl
  • AutographAutograph
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    I got about 2.5-3k levels and dear lord I'm actually happy it's over haha
    One weekend of this grind was enough. 1.8k potential <3
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Due to certain circumstances, I didn't have time to grind much, but I still managed to get over 800 AP and finish ranking up Lance charge.

I even managed to rush all of G12 on the first day of it before my natural rebirth and managed to rank up the demigod skills from it to a very acceptable rank.

May not be the most outstanding results, but its enough to get a nice amount of growth in.
  • FloristFlorist
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,535
    With what little time I had to enjoy DR, I managed to hit 8k total! Very proud of where I've come after a year of non-stop grinding & leveling. B)

+1k AP for more yummy training.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Jeez after reading ppl trained skills I'm sad I didn't use this to finish my encode and chorus. But I did spam lv for potential and earn a bit of money. Next time!
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I got tailoring from rank C to rank.........3. Eh wasn't really productive due to little time to play, but at least that's something..sort of.
  • VenenatisVenenatis
    Pandaninja wrote: »

i got that by starting the event at 1/1 and 0 potential, so 4 forgetful pots, and however many rb pots you get up to 1500 potential
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited April 24, 2017
    I finally got to cumulative level 5k and have a decent amount of ap to finish off gunslinger.
  • TsukariTsukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    Venenatis wrote: »
    I was going to level engineering, or blacksmithing but with all the rebirth pots how could you not just spam levels?
    I have 5k more ap, and added nearly 2.5k total levels to my account this weekend. I'm pretty burnt out but happy I made several months progress in 3 days.

that's so hardcore. how long did you play?? what did you do??
  • VaniaVania
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,065
    A bit late but managed to finish potential!
    IXdajQn.jpg
    Iyasenu
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Tsukari wrote: »

Probably had a ton of rebirth potions. I know a lot of players were just getting to a little over level 100 and rebirthing within a manner of a half hour or less of doing MA.
  • VenenatisVenenatis
    Tsukari wrote: »

pretty much the whole weekend 8-12 hours a day. Was worth.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    b2a8e55ba3.png

I've joined the (apparent) club alongside others, now.
    Goodness gracious, the rainbow grinding wiped me OUT.

But it was a lot of fun.

Was able to use each and every one of those expiring RB potions, phew!

7ff58628d9.png

You get the armor via gift box, too.
    Blissfulkill