Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What events would you like to see comeback!!??

Comments

• TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    edited April 25, 2017
    Honestly, it'd be nice to not just have old events come back, but to make coupon hairs into pon hairs. I've noticed pons have been quite useless now besides having it for fashion section unlocked and it would be nice to see pons useful again.

Regarding event-wise, x8-x10 training exp event would be nice.

its old news that nexon does not* like to add to old content and instead make new content to layer over it.... hair and pons are no different.
    I suspected they did this to reap faster purchases over long term purchases. which is kinda pointless as long term purchases have been paid for much more then short limited time poo-nonsense. (example: reforges)

idk why they cant make all hair back to purchasing. i probably pay more, and more often.

i was gonna put exp events and fishing. but i think most of those events go under afk....(as funny as that sounds)
    Twelie
  • ErorservErorserv
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,695
    Bring back #ScarecrowandPumpkinHatEvent
    TheDumbOne
  • FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    You'd think with how much people have been begging for Iria Treasure Chest event (with updated prize list) and Candy Bonanza they would, you know, bring them back.

Honestly, the Candy Bonanza event would have been a much better choice for introducing the new homestead items. Update the event so that Candy Jars would give the new homestead items instead of the old homestead stuff, then make the event coupon shop have the Fairy Garden and Greenhouse in it. With how uncommon the homestead items are in the current event, it's sad to think people won't be able to fully take advantage of some of the items. For example, the Garden Trellis items and Rapa patches look their best when you have a good amount of them. I find it hard to think anyone would be able to have a pretty flower field like I saw in a promotional image (although, I think that was a KR promotional image). And at least, in my case, my server isn't populated enough to have a lot of people selling the homestead items. I've probably only seen one person sell one of the new homestead items so far, and it felt pretty pricy imo. Then again, maybe it's still too early to tell. Hopefully.

I just kinda really wanted a flower field and really hate limited events where you can only do it [x] amount of times a day.

66d3b0b04b.jpg
    TheDumbOneCrimsọnTwelie
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    I'd like to see Doki Doki become permanent with a means to get there that doesn't involve Caravan Joe. As stupid as it sounds, some of us just like hanging out on the island.
    NegumikoSherriVimiTwelieHarukariNoah707
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited April 25, 2017
    Fweep wrote: »
    You'd think with how much people have been begging for Iria Treasure Chest event (with updated prize list) and Candy Bonanza they would, you know, bring them back.

Honestly, the Candy Bonanza event would have been a much better choice for introducing the new homestead items. Update the event so that Candy Jars would give the new homestead items instead of the old homestead stuff, then make the event coupon shop have the Fairy Garden and Greenhouse in it. With how uncommon the homestead items are in the current event, it's sad to think people won't be able to fully take advantage of some of the items. For example, the Garden Trellis items and Rapa patches look their best when you have a good amount of them. I find it hard to think anyone would be able to have a pretty flower field like I saw in a promotional image (although, I think that was a KR promotional image). And at least, in my case, my server isn't populated enough to have a lot of people selling the homestead items. I've probably only seen one person sell one of the new homestead items so far, and it felt pretty pricy imo. Then again, maybe it's still too early to tell. Hopefully.

I just kinda really wanted a flower field and really hate limited events where you can only do it [x] amount of times a day.

66d3b0b04b.jpg

giphy.gif

All I wanted was a flower field as well and all I get is ******* speedwells.

NEED MORE COVERAGE.
    BlissfulkillTheDumbOneSherriVimi
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Gaea wrote: »
    Fweep wrote: »

66d3b0b04b.jpg

giphy.gif

All I wanted was a flower field as well and all I get is ******* speedwells.

NEED MORE COVERAGE.

I just wanted trellis fences and boxes :(

I havent seen anyone selling thing on Alexina and if they are the price is like 500k for a fence and 2mil for workbenches
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    The Iria Treasure Chest event! We haven't had that in ages!
    Holidy Math Dungeon
    Doki Doki Island
    Cookie Island
    Dragon Boat
    Cursed Labyrinth
    MABINOGI letter event
    Fashionogi Bingo
    And that Easter Egg Hunt event where ya used a basket to hit the bunny rag dolls to fill it w/ eggs.

And I definitely wouldn't object to the Naco Commerce event returnin' sometime in the future too ^^
    TheDumbOneFweepHawkleaf
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 26, 2017
    Why won't NA realize that they have to adjust the drop rates for us? We have smaller servers than KR. It has always been stupid and negligent.
    TheDumbOneErorservVimiZeoTwelie
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Why won't NA realize that they have to adjust the drop rates for us? We have smaller servers than KR. It has always been stupid and negligent.

Just imagine if we get boosted drop rates on everything in Mabinogi NA... I get feeling that some KR peeps will get salty and/or flood our servers as well... XD
  • UberchaoUberchao
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    My vote always goes to Caravan, especially since I can run that kind of stuff fine now. It's a really fun for the mass-teamwork that goes into it, even the weakest players can get kills and speed things along, while there's also a spirit of competition in getting a lot of kills for extra coupons. I just hope the playerbase isn't too outright overpowered for it now. And if they are, maybe buff the enemies up. Surely we're not at the point where even a Red Dragon is trivial, right?

But they need to give it good rewards, I remember them really messing up there last time they did it. This new gacha released today with "classic" outfits really shows how oblivious Nexon is with the type of items people would find interesting... at least I think so. At any rate, even having the original rewards that include Lance Feather Outfit and Luxurious Crystal Dress would get people running this, I feel.
    TheDumbOne
  • AkirachuAkirachu
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,260
    the event where mabi was less pay to win *cough* reforges cough* what
    TheDumbOneSherri
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    I'd like to see a reason to return to Iria (like the suggested Iria treasure chest event)....*artifact hunts in the forest by my lonesome*
    TheDumbOneSherriGretaHawkleaf
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    edited May 10, 2017
    WHY THE HELL MY THREAD ENDED UP HERE?!

Talking about events and suggesting them are different things! Stop screwing things up nexon!!
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Any event but a gacha/pay event. Please! >_<

I'd like that one pillow event personally.
    Fixed where people won't farm too.

I'd also love Mabiland to return.
    Yeah, blah blah Festia.
    But I miss Mabiland. :(
    Policroma wrote: »
    I'd like to see Doki Doki become permanent with a means to get there that doesn't involve Caravan Joe. As stupid as it sounds, some of us just like hanging out on the island.

I'd like to see it return. Got a majority of pets from it.
    Perm wouldn't be too bad I guess.
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    edited May 7, 2017
    Sword Art Online (I wish), Doki Doki, and Homestead Candy events come to mind
    Noah707
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 7, 2017
    Vimi wrote: »
    Sword Art Online (I wish), Doki Doki, and Homestead Candy events come to mind

THIS. We need to see a drop in prices for those ES's. Also I still have the trees. :| I paid money for those. That should be an annual event.
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    edited May 7, 2017
    Vimi wrote: »
    Sword Art Online (I wish)

THIS. We need to see a drop in prices for those ES's.

Pretty sure they'd have to redo the licenses and rights etc. I honestly think that would lose them profit as the "SAO hype" is kind of gone, from my experience. Maybe just a release of the enchants under a different name to avoid issues?

(I dislike SAO a lot but I swear that doesn't affect my judgement here. I like some of the clothing items, specifically Lisbeth's outfit and Alfheim Asuna's long hair. Those titles too. I just honestly think it'd be more trouble than it's worth for nexon. Even if I do want the items.)
  • ZerukanZerukan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,280
    I would like to see the return of Doki Doki Island and the Seesaw moon event. I wasn't around when they did the Seesaw moon event, but it looks pretty fun and who wouldn't want to go to Ladeca?

As for Doki Doki I enjoy it's aesthetic & would like to be able to go there again. Though if they do re-do it, I'd hope they would release new items + some of the old ones (like the Lunar Dragon armor :eyes:)
    Noah707
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    I would love Doki Dokie to come back <3
    I would also love the Bandit Treasure Hunt event to come back because 1) Free Reforges and 2) Those Cyan dyes, I love those Cyan dyes for my Alexina character.
    Lorraines Nightmare: I know this is in festia but it's more fun with 6 people. That being said:

http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Hillwen's_Nightmare_Event <- This event has never been brought back and I would for it to come back. This event honestly has sentimental value to me and I would love to have it return. I don't even care for the prizes, I would just love to run this event again.

Meowbingo would be nice also.
    Noah707
  • Terror1976Terror1976
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,475
    Iria Treasure Chest event gets my vote ..
    ShoogCrimsọnTheDumbOneHawkleafHumiliating