Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Welcome to Tarlach - A Song!

CyCyCyCy
Mabinogi Rep: 1,740
in Tarlach Chat
Hello Tarlach!

The community in our server is super amazing so a few friends and I worked on a musical number titled, "Welcome to Tarlach".

The song is about two veteran players who are introducing Tarlach and Mabinogi to a new player. We tried to include a lot of details about our Tarlach community but ofcourse we couldn't fit too much information in 4 minutes~.

We are still working on the video for this project. Please note that some things in the song may not make sense without the visuals and the intro/outro scenes we had in mind. Just enjoy the song we have so far. Let us know if you have any feedback. We have many more ideas to try!

Keep being the best Mabinogi server! :)
ErlachClovercodyZairakMissFortuneRetsamehtmaiShoogNilremShadowamiAZuhraHawkleafand 2 others.

Comments

• ErlachErlach
    Mabinogi Rep: 870
    Wow you guys did a good job on that. Well made and thoughtful :) .
    Zairak
  • CyCyCyCy
    Erlach wrote: »
    Wow you guys did a good job on that. Well made and thoughtful :) .

Thank you! I'm glad the little penguin enjoyed it. Remember not to accidentally trip people when you're walking around! But you've grown a lot since then so I think you should be doing well now.

Erlach I might have you cameo in the video if you can. I'll be in touch!
    Zairak
  • AZuhraAZuhra
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    This is amazing and actually makes me glad that I'm staying in Tarlach server XD! And the mention of all well known players in Tarlach is so true
  • CyCyCyCy
    AZuhra wrote: »
    This is amazing and actually makes me glad that I'm staying in Tarlach server XD! And the mention of all well known players in Tarlach is so true

Thank you. I'm glad you liked it. Do you think we can show this off to other servers? I don't know if it's something we can all appreciate xD
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    This was cute and fun! Thanks for sharing! :D
  • AZuhraAZuhra
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    edited April 26, 2017
    CyCy wrote: »
    AZuhra wrote: »

Thank you. I'm glad you liked it. Do you think we can show this off to other servers? I don't know if it's something we can all appreciate xD

Yeah, I think it'd be alright to show the vid to other servers. It will also shows that there are still life in Tarlach server X'D!
  • DonPatchDonPatch
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    Post lyrics on your video fam.
  • BelleBelle
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,730
    Nicely done. I can't wait for the visuals.
  • xBernkastelxxBernkastelx
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,405
    yaaaaaaaaay love it excellent job, looking forward to the video
  • KiriayaKiriaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,050
    I'm returning after a half year, and this is the first post I've seen. I'm glad my character is on this server. Thank you for making my day!
  • AnalylyAnalyly
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,600
    This is pretty cute, heard it before when Senpai Dark sent it to me <3 but glad to see it in the forums c:
    Shared it in guild discord
    Thanks for the Shoutout :D
    Pikachu.600.1155136.jpg