Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So when does the wanted board reset?

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
edited April 25, 2017 in General Chat
It's completely blank.

Comments

• KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    I thought the wanted board only lists the outlaws when they manage to successfully steal from someone's commerce load.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Korore wrote: »
    I thought the wanted board only lists the outlaws when they manage to successfully steal from someone's commerce load.

I guess no one has been doing any commercing.

Can we have a commerce event next please? :D
  • FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    I sometimes purposely run around and let outlaws steal from me while having cheap stuff, just to get a couple of outlaws in there.

Then I come back for revenge.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 25, 2017
    Ok did some commercing, let some bandits steal stuff. Went to the boards, still blank.

But I'll try again and report back here. I hope it's not broken. I just wanted to use some of those bounty cards. I'm drowning in them from the recent gachas.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Someone has to be stolen from. Since players are incredibly powerful, it is rare to reach past 5k Ducats now, if there are any people to be robbed.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Someone has to be stolen from. Since players are incredibly powerful, it is rare to reach past 5k Ducats now, if there are any people to be robbed.

I would say that there needs to be revamp on that, but then newbs would never do commerce again.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Liyeta wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »

I would say that there needs to be revamp on that, but then newbs would never do commerce again.

-cough-
    Sea commerce with ship building mechanic
    Cross iria commerce

THAT I do agree with. We need commerce in Iria.
    Negumiko
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Ok so I did some more commercing, let bandits steal stuff and run away. Still no outlaws on the board. I think it's broken.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100

-cough-
    Cross iria commerce

I mentioned this in another thread. I support this. >u>
  • FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    edited April 25, 2017
    Make sure you have enough items to be stolen from too. If you make yourself only hold 10 items or so, it's not going to work. I usually just completely fill up on whatever the cheapest item is, honestly.

(I do tail, using a wagon)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    The whole reason why I am doing this is to collect Zippy for that one little str point. lol.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775

-cough-
    Cross iria commerce

THAT I do agree with. We need commerce in Iria.

part of the reason less players are doing commerce is cause the same old trade routes are getting boring. commerce should move to Iria as it would give us new trading routes. maybe adding at least one new bandit enemy and updating the things you can buy with Ducats would also help. we need new routes to travel to and Iria is big enough and is supposed to be the continent about traveling and exploring anyway.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 25, 2017
    ARGH WHY DO OUTLAW BANDITS NOT SPAWN. I MUST'VE DONE IT OVER 2 DOZEN TIMES NOW AND NO FREAKING OUTLAW BANDIT.

• ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    I think they should implement player outlaw support. Meaning players can set up a bandit gang party and rob players in the same way but would act more like a EVG when you are wanted. This would add to the powerful players vs powerful players area. This would also make convoys of traders more useful.
    Brokenroseking
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I think they should implement player outlaw support. Meaning players can set up a bandit gang party and rob players in the same way but would act more like a EVG when you are wanted. This would add to the powerful players vs powerful players area. This would also make convoys of traders more useful.

Ah that's something different...for this game.
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    edited April 26, 2017
    Well yes and no, would be a nice change up that would add to the commerce world. Many games do things as such. But I'm not talking about any player like a lower level getting robbed im talking they need to be a higher total like 2k+ before it can happen to them. This game could easily implement a player outlaw system but they need the right idea on how to do it.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Well yes and no, would be a nice change up that would add to the commerce world. Many games do things as such. But I'm not talking about any player like a lower level getting robbed im talking they need to be a higher total like 2k+ before it can happen to them. This game could easily implement a player outlaw system but they need the right idea on how to do it.

While interesting as that might be, I think it would create yet another facet to the elitist society.
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    xD Well I think I may take this up in suggestions and see what happens.
  • BrokenrosekingBrokenroseking
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    To be honest, I would love a bandit event where we, A become bandit lords ourselfs, B become helpers to a bandit leader and take them to the top, or c a return of our favorite mute fist master fighting with us with special bounty passes.
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    I'm a bit surprised. We have a gacha that spits out letters and people aren't commercing?

Or are they just commercing in groups and I'm somehow missing it?