Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What gains did you make this DR (Humble brag time)

Comments

• HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Got carpentry to r1, and fishing to r5 during double rainbow. Not sure how many levels I gained, but I got to total level 8k.
    Getting close to my ex main character's level. :)
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    and here I am, having gained maybe like 150-200 lvls with 2 rebirths. got me around 300-400 ap, so still a nice turn out considering I play casually. also managed to get lightning mastery title and train lightning rod from r5 to r3
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    I got some leveling done, but was proud to have finally gotten "the Master Doppelganger" title.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited April 26, 2017
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    b2a8e55ba3.png

I've joined the (apparent) club alongside others, now.
    Goodness gracious, the rainbow grinding wiped me OUT.

But it was a lot of fun.

Was able to use each and every one of those expiring RB potions, phew!

7ff58628d9.png

You get the armor via gift box, too.

wtf-anime-eye-nipple.gif
    BlissfulkillIyasenu
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    b2a8e55ba3.png

I've joined the (apparent) club alongside others, now.
    Goodness gracious, the rainbow grinding wiped me OUT.

But it was a lot of fun.

Was able to use each and every one of those expiring RB potions, phew!

7ff58628d9.png

You get the armor via gift box, too.

LF> Life ;)

Iyasenu
  • UberchaoUberchao
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    Rebirthing between lv80-100 spamming MA, I think I must have raised at least 1300 levels total between my Giant and Elf, but it's as if that's effectively doubled through DR. I kept going till I ran outta rebirth potions, and then in the final morning I managed to r1 all my Giant's lance stuff and get the majority of my elf's martial arts done (because archery is for the birds and I'ma tiny muscle wizard).

I just wanna know how some people apparently reached Lv200 several times within one weekend. The leveling seems to slow massively at 90-100, takes more than 2 full MA runs to get through it. Hitting 200 requires more than 15 times the amount of EXP necessary to go all the way from 1 to 100. How do you even have enough time to do that multiple times in the day? Is there an EXP trick I don't know about?
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    Got like 1300+ AP Thanks to the event and the free RB pots that we get every x levels gained

I was weak and smol,
    vaQiWWO.png

But then... I became so strong that i couldn't smile anymore...
    fight_club_president_mako_print_by_scylla812-d6w08q9.jpg
    Xiokun[Deleted User]Blissfulkill
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    Uberchao wrote: »
    Rebirthing between lv80-100 spamming MA, I think I must have raised at least 1300 levels total between my Giant and Elf, but it's as if that's effectively doubled through DR. I kept going till I ran outta rebirth potions, and then in the final morning I managed to r1 all my Giant's lance stuff and get the majority of my elf's martial arts done (because archery is for the birds and I'ma tiny muscle wizard).

I just wanna know how some people apparently reached Lv200 several times within one weekend. The leveling seems to slow massively at 90-100, takes more than 2 full MA runs to get through it. Hitting 200 requires more than 15 times the amount of EXP necessary to go all the way from 1 to 100. How do you even have enough time to do that multiple times in the day? Is there an EXP trick I don't know about?

Here's a hint.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Uberchao wrote: »

As Shaeli said, the Very Hard Mode Girgashiy raid is massive exp, and it can be very very quick, with a party of very strong Crusaders.

500,000 exp normally, doubled to 1,000,000 exp during a Double Rainbow, and it's even faster.

Though, you could do that all the way to 200, I just got to the high hundreds, and then would use some Golden Experience Fruits (100/500%) that I'd saved from previous events [Dungeon Research Event (100%) and Wishbone Event (500%)] to get the rest of the way to 200 for the Potential Levels.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Sheena wrote: »
    Got like 1300+ AP Thanks to the event and the free RB pots that we get every x levels gained

I was weak and smol,
    vaQiWWO.png

But then... I became so strong that i couldn't smile anymore...
    fight_club_president_mako_print_by_scylla812-d6w08q9.jpg

RIP Sheena's smile.

"I couldn't protect it...."
    Sheena
  • dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
    I pretty much just ran commerce for limited goods since i stocked up on letters. Bought my friend a harp and a piano. She's super happy so I'm happy \o/ . Only gained probably around 4-500 levels.
  • RoodlesRoodles
    Mabinogi Rep: 740
    Of course the one weekend I can't play there's a DR...

:/