Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[WINNERS] Atelia is Missing Screenshot Contest

Comments

• BubbleblibBubbleblib
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,800
    Craftkid wrote: »
    when are they going to give out the prizes?

I too was wondering this, thought they might do it during maint > 3<
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    I didn't notice the thread change. Guess I'm lucky. XD
  • CraftkidCraftkid
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    edited April 26, 2017
    yay got the boxes... finally time to open them up...
    though I really need to start browsing what to spend my NX on once that goes through... either way this was a great event, still looking forward to the next one

Everyone must enter the events, the prizes are awesome and all you have to do is have fun and stand a chance to win...
    anyways boxes were nice, got at least two or three awesome stuff so have fun guys and those who won open your boxes and enjoy
  • AlalaroseAlalarose
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
    I cant beleave i won O.o
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Got my boxes. Thank you!
  • xxmimixxmimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
    edited April 26, 2017
    Congrats to all winners! I can't believe I won either. This is my first ever contest and I won! Wow :D
    Time to open the boxes, I haven't received NX yet though. Anyone know if I have to prove my identity to receive it or something?

Thanks for the event! It was awesome. C:
  • AlalaroseAlalarose
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
    Thanks for the boxes :D this event was so fun to look tru the entries. they were all so creative :D
  • CraftkidCraftkid
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    xxmimi wrote: »
    Congrats to all winners! I can't believe I won either. This is my first ever contest and I won! Wow :D
    Time to open the boxes, I haven't received NX yet though. Anyone know if I have to prove my identity to receive it or something?

No, I think it just takes them longer to give out the NX...
    The spring boxes were items so they could simply send it to our characters in the mail
    The NX they have to pay directly into our accounts so that probably going to take well however long it takes them...
    Let's just be patient okay and let them get to it when they can and congrats to you too
  • xxmimixxmimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
    Craftkid wrote: »
    xxmimi wrote: »

No, I think it just takes them longer to give out the NX...
    The spring boxes were items so they could simply send it to our characters in the mail
    The NX they have to pay directly into our accounts so that probably going to take well however long it takes them...
    Let's just be patient okay and let them get to it when they can and congrats to you too

Ah, I see! I am patient, but I never won and this is my first contest so I have no idea how it works :'D Thank you for your info! I really appreciate it! Congrats to you too !
  • KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    Thank you for my boxes Saygo! :3 now the wait for NX >:]
  • SpkrSpkr
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,450
    Awesome! Just barely logged on and saw them! Thanks much ^_^ <3
  • CKMoCKMo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,100
    What! I won!
  • BubbleblibBubbleblib
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,800
    Anyone get anything good from their boxes? Thinking of getting this homecoming box with the NX once it comes through > w< b
  • KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    Got my NX :3
  • TiramisugoiTiramisugoi
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    Don't wanna be that person, but I was just wondering if anyone else hasn't received their NX yet besides myself?
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Don't wanna be that person, but I was just wondering if anyone else hasn't received their NX yet besides myself?

I'd send a ticket. I wish Saygo would release a general deadline, but I think you have waited long enough to warrant it.