Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The Homecoming Box

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited April 26, 2017
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Fills box with 20+mil outfits
    "what could possibly go wrong?"

What is the problem? If they are trying to crash the market, I do not see how it is a bad thing. Chang'es went for 40 million gold offers when I was one of the few that had one, now they are barely 3 million gold. Cheaper clothing is always good.

PROGRESS!

*I seriously need a Coco's dress though.
    GretaImaizumiBrokenroseking
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670

What is the problem? If they are trying to crash the market, I do not see how it is a bad thing. Chang'es went for 40 million gold offers when I was one of the few that had one, now they are barely 3 million gold. Cheaper clothing is always good.

PROGRESS!

This. I love this so much. All outfits I have wanted in the past year I have gotten for under 5mil because they have became super common. When they are first out they are 30mil+ But now they become common to the point on Mari I brought a Glamour outfit for 1mil. They were 20mil+ before.
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    edited April 26, 2017
    Greta wrote: »

I'm still surprised how most TP's go for around 1.5m when they are in every gacha now. Since the demand for them is high, i guess gamblers use it as an opportunity.

Exactly. *shrug* If the WORST you're going to get is a useful item, people are going to keep buying the gachas. Which is something I have been saying nexon should do for YEARS. And now that they're doing it? People complain.

Let me be clear. I *hate* the drop rates for the good items on those recent gachas. I was very vocal about the shenanigans they pulled on making the Argenta dress/wig stupidly rare when the male outfit was practically dropping every other stack. (I didn't appreciate that back in the "Shakespeare" days, and I don't appreciate it here.) But unless training potions start raining from the sky to the point of making leveling entirely pointless, I'm not going to complain about getting them in a gacha and will actively seek them out when they drop in good numbers. They are useful and they are easy to sell. (I suspect many people use them for alts.)
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    A good thing about training pots is, in most gachas, they also put enchant and synth training pots in and those skills can be annoying to rank up. Also players who are not capped in every skill set or lower-mid level players can use the pots to their advantage. I'm capped on Mari so when I get pots, I either sell them off for decent price or I just give them to players who need them.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Oh wow, a Permanent tail in one stack? Nice!
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Training pots, training pots, training pots. I trained nearly every skill these training pots have to offer.

Where the heck is the blacksmithing and tailoring training pots at? If they're in this gacha, I'm dropping 1000 dollars on it right now.
    NeroySylviaWolfeTwelie
  • NeroyNeroy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,640
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Training pots, training pots, training pots. I trained nearly every skill these training pots have to offer.

Where the heck is the blacksmithing and tailoring training pots at? If they're in this gacha, I'm dropping 1000 dollars on it right now.

Man I wish there was a tailoring TP I don't wanna spend like a mil or 2 for a few patterns to get me from Rank 3>2 :l
    Brokenroseking
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    I basically had to use skill training events plus life skill potions, plus a complete skill potion, during the days that you could stack a 1-day and a 10 minute potion in order to R1 tailoring. I am kinda surprised they don't have a training potion for it....
  • ZephyrsongishnotmehZephyrsongishnotmeh
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    2 stacks

Notable items-2 detective outfits(m),Myst perm coupon, Flawless Gold Harmony Halo, Detective boots(m)(f)
    Rest- assorted boots, Assorted TPs, Assorted metal/normal fixed dyes

all in all not bad as the TPs were what I needed altho the dyes were all oranges and light greens.
  • ShabuShabuShabuShabu
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    New wings guys kappa.
    3d35e4b8c1ee87fcd6f55c1bf8aa6b6a.png
  • BrokenrosekingBrokenroseking
    Mabinogi Rep: 630

PROGRESS!

Who doesn't love the good old coco dress!
  • BrokenrosekingBrokenroseking
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    Neroy wrote: »
    Xiokun wrote: »

Man I wish there was a tailoring TP I don't wanna spend like a mil or 2 for a few patterns to get me from Rank 3>2 :l

I know the pain man, its been many years and yet we don't see training pots for the old tailoring. And i'm rank 9 tailoring...
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    I always have been supporting Nexon for re-releasing stuffs to make them more common... I'm really glad that they re-release the two sets of armor because I need to get the Elegant Celtic pieces and a whole set of Sturdy Ox Armor (M). Also glad they re-released the halos and tails because I might want those.

But I'm very disappointed that despite the fact that Sweetiepie/Cutiepie wings have been out for more than three years and they never got re-released once via gacha/event so they continue to be basically non-existent in NA Mabi... why, Nexon?!
  • FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    edited April 26, 2017
    Happy that older items will be spammed out and the prices will drop, but I'm gonna save my money for whatever method is needed to get the Red Eye Strap Suit that has been in DR for the past two weeks or so. Hoping it comes in an outfit box or future event item.

I'm also hoping it is what I think it is.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Fweep wrote: »
    Happy that older items will be spammed out and the prices will drop, but I'm gonna save my money for whatever method is needed to get the Red Eye Strap Suit that has been in DR for the past two weeks or so. Hoping it comes in an outfit box or future event item.

What does it look like?

I searched up Red Strap Suits on Google and got less than....pleasant results.

On the upside, I also got a new hobby. >:)
    Momoe
  • FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    edited April 26, 2017
    Fweep wrote: »

What does it look like?

I searched up Red Strap Suits on Google and got less than....pleasant results.

On the upside, I also got a new hobby. >:)
    HEH I was too scared to search Red Strap Suit without putting "mabinogi" in there somehwere. :D
    I managed to find what I THINK it is. Don't quote me on this, I'm really not sure if this is it.

bedf7b18c2.jpg

Part A: Red
    Part B: Green
    Part C: Blue

The only reason I think it's this outfit is because when I Google translate the Mabi Sim name, it comes out as "Red Eyed Suit". Also probably not everyone's cup of tea, but I personally really like it. Especially the hat; makes me think a little of Wadanohara (which while I haven't been into anime since high school, I played that game a few months back and it was pretty neat).

EDIT: 7ae442f620.jpg
    Also tried to find info on this contest winner but I personally couldn't really find anything.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    I hope the prices for perm fox tail drop.. I'd love to get one..
    But I can always dream.

Nothing else really sparks my interest in this gach.
    GretaNekoLily
  • NyuNyu
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Has anyone had any luck receiving tails from the gacha? I don't wanna blow my money. :I (and broke af in mabi gold)
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    Harukari wrote: »
    But I can always dream.

I've love to get a tail too but not until they get rid of the lame rule that you need a fashion slot to wear one.
    badnewsbarrettGretaHarukari
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Vimi wrote: »
    Harukari wrote: »
    But I can always dream.

I've love to get a tail too but not until they get rid of the lame rule that you need a fashion slot to wear one.

Same reason I won't get one tbh :/