Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Stuttering with Windows 10

OptoidOptoid
Mabinogi Rep: 410
in Technical Support
Game shows visuals fine. My only issue is a small half-second stutter that happens almost every 10 seconds or so. I'm using a AMD Radeon 390 GPU if that matters. I've tried resetting to default graphic settings and no luck. Game works perfectly fine when I boot under Windows 7.

Comments

• LidrsterLidrster
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,830
    There is a known issue with the quest markers that makes your client stutters the way you describe it.
    The only workaround is to disable them.
    9KOZPJr.png

TsumukuOptoid
  • OptoidOptoid
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    edited April 26, 2017
    Lidrster wrote: »
    There is a known issue with the quest markers that makes your client stutters the way you describe it.
    The only workaround is to disable them.
    9KOZPJr.png

OMG Thank you so much I can now enjoy this game to the fullest. Bless.

Are there any known issues regarding sound? I can't get my sound effects to come back on after alt-tab.
  • TsumukuTsumuku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,610
    edited April 26, 2017
    Optoid wrote: »
    Are there any known issues regarding sound? I can't get my sound effects to come back on after alt-tab.
    That sounds like a terrible issue. Does the background music, or instrument music work? It may be worth checking on Windows Mixer to make sure you didn't mute it from there.

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 27, 2017
    Optoid wrote: »

That's pretty common issue. I'm having it too. The only way to fix it is to make Mabinogi in windowed mode to get the sounds back and make it full screen again if you want to. Alt+Enter is the most comfortable way for me to switch around windowed to full screen and vice versa.
    TsumukuOptoid
  • TsumukuTsumuku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,610
    Greta wrote: »
    That's pretty common issue. I'm having it too. The only way to fix it is to make Mabinogi in windowed mode to get the sounds back and make it full screen again if you want to.
    Would have never known about this, I don't ever touch fullscreen mode.