Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Permanent Hair styles unlock.

SheenaSheena
Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
in Feedback and Suggestions
It's pretty simple,

Make that once we buy any hair style get permanently unlocked so when we go throught reborn we don't have to pay pons for it again (same goes for Beauty Coupons) and as for the ones that need a beauty coupon make them aviable to buy with pons too

Im getting tired of not being able to get the good stuff because its for a very limited time and have to gamble for it...
  1. Permanent Hair styles unlock and being able to get the "Beauty" hair styles with pons.52 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (52 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I support this. =D
    SheenaSherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    We've had this suggestion over and over. It's time for them to start considering this.
    SheenaKryoPrezzixZeoSherri
  • PearpadPearpad
    Mabinogi Rep: 930
    PLEASE !! I've spent so much on colors.. I wish it would be unlocked if we buy it once. Please nexon grant my wish ;_;
  • KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    Supported for sure
  • KrukiaKrukia
    Mabinogi Rep: 760
    Yes. Let me have cross empire hair without paying 15m for a coupon and then never being able tochange my hair ever again, and in an effort to prevent that settle for Dowra.
  • SheenaSheena
    Beauty Coupons should have NEVER been a thing to start with, Dev Cat was high, greedy or both
    PrezzixGretaLyeifPanKrukiaZeoSherri
  • SpkrSpkr
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,450
    Krukia wrote: »
    Yes. Let me have cross empire hair without paying 15m for a coupon and then never being able tochange my hair ever again, and in an effort to prevent that settle for Dowra.

I would really like to change my characters' gender for the Journal achievement, but don't want to because the hair I chose to use a coupon with people are desiring 15-30m IF there are any left. Also, the fact that there have been free beauty events and I can't do squat to play with my hair for that time or else be forever stuck with old angle-looking styles is extremely disappointing. If anything, can we at least use beauty coupons to "unlock" the styles permanently?
    Prezzix
  • SheenaSheena
    Spkr wrote: »
    Krukia wrote: »

I would really like to change my characters' gender for the Journal achievement, but don't want to because the hair I chose to use a coupon with people are desiring 15-30m IF there are any left. Also, the fact that there have been free beauty events and I can't do squat to play with my hair for that time or else be forever stuck with old angle-looking styles is extremely disappointing. If anything, can we at least use beauty coupons to "unlock" the styles permanently?

This ʌʌʌʌʌʌʌʌʌʌʌʌʌʌʌ
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 27, 2017
    *Meanwhile Nexon KR Devs*
    -Okay, our Mabinogi community is asking for beauty coupons to be permanently unlocked when they are used on the character. Any ideas what should we do about it?
    *Other Dev responds*
    -Hm... Hey, i got an amazing idea! How about we put in Permanent Beauty Unlock Coupon in this new gacha? PLAYERS WILL LOVE IT!
    *Everybody else*
    -Good idea! This will definitely work!
    *Everybody nods in agreement and leaves*
  • SheenaSheena
    Greta wrote: »
    -Okay, our Mabinogi community is asking for beauty coupons to be permanently unlocked when they are used on the character. Any ideas what should we do about it?
    *Other Dev responds*
    -Hm... Hey, i got an amazing idea! How about we put in Permanent Beauty Unlock Coupon in this new gacha? PLAYERS WILL LOVE IT!
    *Everybody else*

I don't think i follow :v ???
  • EnliseEnlise
    Mabinogi Rep: 855
    edited April 27, 2017
    *Other Dev responds*
    *Everybody else*

I could see this happening lol, considering they did it for the combo cards.
  • ErorservErorserv
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,695
    Sheena wrote: »
    *Other Dev responds*
    *Everybody else*

For whatever reason they distract themselves into thinking players only want gacha.

I keep being reminded of this old picture. Funny how it manages to stay relevant through so many dev cycles.

IWXQ3S4.jpg
    SheenaYokkaichiCrimsọnSherri
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 28, 2017
    *Other Dev responds*
    *Everybody else*

For whatever reason they distract themselves into thinking players only want gacha.

I keep being reminded of this old picture. Funny how it manages to stay relevant through so many dev cycles.

IWXQ3S4.jpg

I noticed that Nexon likes to put best stuff only in gacha or in event boxes with lame rng. This is why i immediately thought of that conversation when they finally decide to make Beauty Coupons "permanent".
    Also i like this image. Pretty accurate lol.

• ErorservErorserv
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,695
    edited April 28, 2017
    Kinda relevant, Beauty Hair Recovery Coupon's will be a thing soon. This is ripped from the KR news notice.

"...can keep one keep a hair style that is currently applied to a character < Beauty Hair Recovery Coupon> will give you items only! Please note that you can only use hair changed with hair coupons!

[Note]
    * Beauty Hair Recovery Coupon will be paid once per ID during the event.
    * If you are connected from the time before the event time, you can get compensation only after you move the channel or log out and then connect again.
    * Beauty Hair Recovery Coupons can only be used for hair changed with Hair Coupons .
    * If you use beauty hair recovery coupon, beauty hair storage coupon can be obtained.
    * Beauty Hair Recovery Coupons will keep your current hairstyle and your character will change to your basic hairstyle.
    * When you collect hair dyed through a dyed ampoule, the character's hair color will change to the basic hair color.
    (If the hair is dyed through the dressing room, the character's hair color will be retained.)
    * When using the beauty hair storage coupon, if the character is dyed with a dyed ampoule, it will be changed to the default color.
    (If you use the beauty hair storage coupon, the color will be maintained if the character is dyed through the dress room.)
    * You can check your hairstyle by hovering your mouse over the beauty hair storage coupon.
    * You can not trade beauty hair collection coupons and beauty hair storage coupons obtained using these items.
    * Beauty Hair Storage Coupon can not be transferred to another character through the bank. "

I'm hesitant to call this a step in the right direction, but it's a step non the less.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    *Other Dev responds*
    *Everybody else*

Greta is making fun of the permanent unlock coupons previously used on temporary timed tails, by inferring that to have a style permanently available to you, even after switching hairstyles, you have to use the hair coupon, then have a permanent coupon that drops from a new gachapon, to actually have it permanent.

I do not blame him. This suggestion you posted....is so freaking obvious, and Nexon dances around the issue past 3+ seperate beauty gachapons. Pardon my language, but this is #@$!ing stupid they have not already #@$!ing implemented it. How inane are the developers at this point?

I do not mean to insult, but it is so OBVIOUS.
    GretaSheenaCrimsọn
  • violetkittvioletkitt
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,670
    Yes please, there's styles I'd like to try without having to feel committed to one entirely.
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Almost got myself a Macha Hairstyle Beauty Coupon a little while back, but I didn't want to drop 4mil on a coupon after I had just gotten the Girl's Hair Coupon (can't remember if it's mysterious or not) for 2.5mil. I don't want to leave it to chance that I MIGHT be able to get my hands on that coupon again.

Anyone want to join me in takin' over Nexon? XD
    CrimsọnSheena
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I still support this.
    Sheena
  • SheenaSheena
    Ya! no more gambling BS!
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    You have my support as well! There's few male hairstyles I'd like to switch around occasionally but I don't want to lose my Odran hair and the color I got from hair dye upon doing that so...