Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I wish there was a way to change homesteadlocation

OwntrolfOwntrolf
Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
edited April 25, 2017 in General Chat
I cant get rid of the cringe that tier 3 Uladh mansion isnt centered,

I regret not going the Physis route

cc221cb3f4.jpg
  1. Homestead Location Change coupons?51 votes
    1. Yes
       71% (36 votes)
    2. No
       8% (4 votes)
    3. That door is cringe
       22% (11 votes)

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I wish there were more House options for the mansion rank. =T
    SutaruDaktaroAlof
  • AavaAava
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,085
    edited April 25, 2017
    I'm pretty sure KR got it.. if I understand this coupon correctly/rough translation is correct:
    vwoWu.png

We'll probably get it eventually :)

Translation via Chrome:
    vwoZk.png
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Yeah I think KR just got it not too long ago (I think with their Homestead spring event when the expansion coupons were released) so we'll probably get it soon enough. Though I wish it were with Pon instead of NX, I actually wanna change to grass but I'm stuck with snow v.v
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Leinei wrote: »
    I wish there were more House options for the mansion rank. =T

YES same. i got the uladh homestead cuz want grass but will not go to mansion rank because blergh
    also agree homestead swap coupons would be good to have
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Why can't I have grassy homestead surrounded in snow??? TT^TT
  • YumicecreamYumicecream
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    omg I WANT THIS NOOOOWWW ;o;
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    I'd love it. Filia is such an ugly region and I'd rather have Physis.
    Twelie
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,735
    I was lucky to get the one I really liked the most: Physis! I love snow so it was perfect.

But I understand some people might regret their original decision and, since it doesn't matter to me, it would be great to have the type transfer (it seems we just need to wait since it's already in KR)
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    I'm a bit confused here... Can we change the name of the homestead if we use the item or not?

Because that translation is implying that we can't just change the name of the homestead if we use it, we would have to move the homestead and change the name at the same time.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Falcondae wrote: »
    I'm a bit confused here... Can we change the name of the homestead if we use the item or not?

Because that translation is implying that we can't just change the name of the homestead if we use it, we would have to move the homestead and change the name at the same time.

There was another thread somewhere that showed all the homestead cash shop items in Korea. It had a name change coupon that could be purchased separate from the location change coupon and expansion coupons. I forget which thread it was in though.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    I'd love to be able to change up the surrounding area-- like being able to change the Uladh wasteland into an ocean instead. D:
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Could you imagine making the background overlook a forest or something?
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Owntrolf wrote: »

You want to switch to Physis because the Uladh mansion isn't centered?

Mansion_%28Snowfield%29_on_Homestead.jpg

The Snowfield Mansion isn't even symmetrical, let alone centered.

It does look miles better, I'll give you that. I refuse to upgrade my uladh house on my main char because I don't like how the mansion looks.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Eralea wrote: »
    Owntrolf wrote: »

You want to switch to Physis because the Uladh mansion isn't centered?

Mansion_%28Snowfield%29_on_Homestead.jpg

The Snowfield Mansion isn't even symmetrical, let alone centered.

It does look miles better, I'll give you that. I refuse to upgrade my uladh house on my main char because I don't like how the mansion looks.

Not only that but...looks like something out of monster house. HA!
  • ZephyrsongishnotmehZephyrsongishnotmeh
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    edited April 27, 2017
    The OCD is strong in OP. While I agree we should be able to change locations,(I'm sick of paying for a mistake I made over 3 years ago by choosing connous over udlah.)you shouldn't prioritize your location based on how shui your fung can get while building a house. It leads down a dark loney road.

And while were on the subject how is it possible to have a lush green HS in the middle of the desert but when you physically travel to connous its nothing but sand and a single oasis. Where are all the green patches that house our HS's.