Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Renovation Season 3 Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/74541/renovation-season-3-patch-notes-may-26th-2022
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

KR Content updates?

Comments

  • SacredCrimsonSacredCrimson
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,145
    Posts: 33
    Member
    repair being a skill hopefully hmm iv been calling that crap sense Gen 8
  • NicheeNichee
    Mabinogi Rep: 915
    Posts: 62
    Member
    Please be repair life skill. I'm tired of my weapons dura going broke.
  • KeopKeop
    Mabinogi Rep: 670
    Posts: 4
    Member
    I'm laughing at everyone who is getting hyped for this, like are ya'll new here or something?
    TheDumbOneAmelinaLiberateTairiku
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 64,185
    Posts: 8,862
    Member
    Keop wrote: »
    I'm laughing at everyone who is getting hyped for this, like are ya'll new here or something?

    Uhhhhh if we're getting hyped over new updates and improvements and you're not...you sir are the newb.
    XiokunTheNyanCatHiroki05GretaKitsuyasha
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Posts: 1,704
    Member
    edited April 27, 2017
    Shaeli wrote: »
    TheDumbOne wrote: »
    i think i saw ANOTHER new fashionogi hair/face/makeup stuff....

    and this is a solid guess but they have yet, HAVE YET to add new hair, etc without renewing the format of how to obtain it....

    I'm starting to think they just don't know how to anymore.

    Sorry, looks like it's the 3rd volume of beauty coupons...
    cd190427dda0497d9ee31b851fbadf77.png
    Google Translated
    bb3c133241504686b58bf888ac4c2cf9.png
    24edb86358e946938d38ebd651f44244.png
    KR Page Link

  • FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    Posts: 86
    Member
    edited April 27, 2017
    To add to the Round 3 coupons:
    a87f609522.png
    dfb15a2e89.png
    another angle to male style #3, I realized it looked weird: 0bce81f8bb.jpg
    cfe09ad48f.png
    0d66952e53.png
    Twelie
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Posts: 564
    Member
    Eh, I could take or leave the hair stuff at this point. More curious to see when our neck of the woods gets more hair dye colors.
  • Hiroki05Hiroki05
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,480
    Posts: 6
    Member
    Oh boy, more hairstyles I can't use my giant beard with.
    XiokunErorservYellowBin
  • UberchaoUberchao
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    Posts: 33
    Member
    Seriously? More effeminate hairstyles for men and still not a single tomboyish cut for girls? Barring of course some extremely low-detail low-poly styles from the far past. And Meryl style but it sounds like the gacha somehow didn't make it any cheaper.

    Just make a couple of those cute shaggy male styles unisex, good heavens.
    FweepLeineiTairikuTwelie
  • IstikuIstiku
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    Posts: 5
    Member
    edited April 27, 2017
    there seems to be more information on this update within the Nexon KR main site. I cant read a single word of korean but going through the teaser page it looks like some skills will be able to be upgraded past r1
    http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/event/2017/0427_rebirth.asp

    as well as under the third tab there appears to be a vfx update to magic and a new magic sword skill? assuming it isnt just a bit of image editing.


    To top it off you can see a character interacting with an anvil and a alchemy oven so it likely means SOMETHING is changing with life skills.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 64,185
    Posts: 8,862
    Member
    edited April 27, 2017
    Istiku wrote: »
    there seems to be more information on this update within the Nexon KR main site. I cant read a single word of korean but going through the teaser page it looks like some skills will be able to be upgraded past r1
    http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/event/2017/0427_rebirth.asp

    as well as under the third tab there appears to be a vfx update to magic and a new magic sword skill? assuming it isnt just a bit of image editing.


    To top it off you can see a character interacting with an anvil and a alchemy oven so it likely means SOMETHING is changing with life skills.

    Yeah you know how we can obtain dan 1 dan 2 and dan 3 past r1? But doing so was kind of pointless because it didn't increase any stats? Well now ranking your skills to dan it will increase your stats. Which is freaking awesome.

    But I'm going to wait until that new system is released to obtain the dan ranks. Because it is such a hassle to get everyone together to do one skill and then you might not even win to get it. They are making it so you can solo to get it. Also freaking awesome.
  • NicheeNichee
    Mabinogi Rep: 915
    Posts: 62
    Member
    Uberchao wrote: »
    Seriously? More effeminate hairstyles for men and still not a single tomboyish cut for girls? Barring of course some extremely low-detail low-poly styles from the far past. And Meryl style but it sounds like the gacha somehow didn't make it any cheaper.

    Just make a couple of those cute shaggy male styles unisex, good heavens.

    there's.....plenty of tomboyish hair for female..? there's really only 1 or 2 effeminate(enough) hair for male....
    Greta[Deleted User]
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Posts: 465
    Member
    Dangit, I hate the beauty coupon system but I also love the styles that come from them, and these new ones are no different.

    I guess I'll be saving millions of gold for when we get them, who knows how much they will end up going for...
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,580
    Posts: 943
    Member
    All those dot eye faces are creepy.
    Fweep
  • SirRyuSirRyu
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    Posts: 106
    Member
    Zerukan wrote: »
    C-YKLJMUAAACAEK.jpg
    Not sure how legit, but it may be.
    A friend of mine translated it, from top to bottom...
    -Repair System
    -Grandmaster
    -Racial Balancing 2
    -Order
    -New Talent
    -New Life Skill or New Life-Based Content
    -G21

    New Talent? Racial Balancing 2? G21 news finally???? I think I'm gonna die.

    Huh so this is a list of updates that are going to happen, so far kr already did the repair, GM, balancing, and order updates. Guess that means next one is the new talent, that'll be cool.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Posts: 887
    Member
    Gaea wrote: »

    Yeah you know how we can obtain dan 1 dan 2 and dan 3 past r1? But doing so was kind of pointless because it didn't increase any stats? Well now ranking your skills to dan it will increase your stats. Which is freaking awesome.

    What's all this dan stuff? :S
  • LiberateLiberate
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,020
    Posts: 139
    Member
    edited April 28, 2017
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »

    Yeah you know how we can obtain dan 1 dan 2 and dan 3 past r1? But doing so was kind of pointless because it didn't increase any stats? Well now ranking your skills to dan it will increase your stats. Which is freaking awesome.

    What's all this dan stuff? :S

    Ranking above R1. You basically had to compete in this mini-game of sorts against other players to get secondary skill training, and you keep on doing this if you want higher Dan ranks (highest is 3). Doing Dan advancements has been pointless for the longest time, due to mediocre rewards. Advancing the skills don't give stats, and the rewards are mainly fluff. You get two different rewards between Dan 1 and Dan 3, and that's mainly between tacky robes and titles (that give no stats). At Dan 3 there are some nifty bonuses, such as being able to open secret shops on certain NPCs that will give you enchants, but they are horribly outdated at this point.
  • FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    Posts: 86
    Member
    Uberchao wrote: »
    Seriously? More effeminate hairstyles for men and still not a single tomboyish cut for girls? Barring of course some extremely low-detail low-poly styles from the far past. And Meryl style but it sounds like the gacha somehow didn't make it any cheaper.

    Just make a couple of those cute shaggy male styles unisex, good heavens.

    I would love more pixie cuts for girls.

    Opalthira wrote: »
    All those dot eye faces are creepy.

    938280ba98.gif
  • ErorservErorserv
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,695
    Posts: 154
    Member
    edited April 28, 2017
    (Rough) translation of the teaser page:

    ONJ2Vkx.png

    5gpvncw.png

    GT062KJ.png
    AeolysXiokunLiberateBuffalosNilremIyasenuRukiyaHiroki05Twelie
  • UberchaoUberchao
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    Posts: 33
    Member
    Nichee wrote: »
    there's.....plenty of tomboyish hair for female..? there's really only 1 or 2 effeminate(enough) hair for male....

    There's a few short ones, like Medium Sideburns and Boyish Hair Cut, but I wouldn't really call them boyish. Actually there is Annick and Casswyn I think, so maybe I should correct myself. There aren't any boyish styles that are short and shaggy, like many of the male ones are. "Huge Shaggy Hair" is definitely more on the effeminate side, even.

    This is the kind of style I'm talking about. Many guy styles hit it right on or are close, but I don't think a single female one does at all.sample_dfc944c65fbeb02a5d0e99f713daec82.jpg