Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Umm? Homestead Event??

Comments

• WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Shoog wrote: »
    Well, it worked, and my roommate effectively turned in 7 wood yesterday (Sunday); 1 of them turned in before receiving the daily quest and the 6 after.

I had 2 essence left over from Friday but I had to afk throughout that night and most of Saturday due to a friend visiting over. I was able to use Friday's last two essences on Saturday for the last two pieces of wood, turned them in to the npc, and then completed the daily 500% exp fruit quest. Afterwards, I changed channels for the new event quests and started working on collecting Saturday's wood. I was concerned I would miss out on turning in a couple of the them since others have have issues with the npc not accepting them, but thankfully things worked out and I was able to turn in all of Saturday's wood.

I guess the issue with turning in extra wood for Saturday didn't affect me since I had never changed channels or relogged since Friday.

It's sounding like I suspected, that it is possible that you can turn in the previous day's wood so long as it's before you get a new daily quest....
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    It's sounding like I suspected, that it is possible that you can turn in the previous day's wood so long as it's before you get a new daily quest....

Since I'm behind, I just didn't use a tool today and now I'm sad because I wanted to try this, so I completed Yela's quest and tried to use it but it didn't let me ;-; If I fall behind again though I'm gonna try it.
  • FullBucketPimpDaddyFullBucketPimpDaddy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    When you want homestead items, make parties to advertise you're buying and it becomes a party bidding war.
    When every item mailed to you for 350k is a damn pot
    I hate this event more every day. I just wanted some nice homestead props ;_;
    OpalthiraXiokun
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Well, it worked, and my roommate effectively turned in 7 wood yesterday (Sunday); 1 of them turned in before receiving the daily quest and the 6 after.

I had 2 essence left over from Friday but I had to afk throughout that night and most of Saturday due to a friend visiting over. I was able to use Friday's last two essences on Saturday for the last two pieces of wood, turned them in to the npc, and then completed the daily 500% exp fruit quest. Afterwards, I changed channels for the new event quests and started working on collecting Saturday's wood. I was concerned I would miss out on turning in a couple of the them since others have have issues with the npc not accepting them, but thankfully things worked out and I was able to turn in all of Saturday's wood.

I guess the issue with turning in extra wood for Saturday didn't affect me since I had never changed channels or relogged since Friday.

I tried it. Doens't seem to work.

I have no idea what ye do.
  • KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    I'm hoping that on the last day we'll be able to redeem our extra left over wood. I've got like 7 extra pieces from not being able to turn in, and I'm a day behind because I was out of town on Saturday. :c
    WolfandWolf
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    TNinja wrote: »

I tried it. Doens't seem to work.

I have no idea what ye do.

Yeah I've been having difficulties replicating it. It seems to be connected to staying logged in all night and not changing channels/logging when the event resets...but yesterday I wasn't able to do it again. : /
    I don't know what to do. Sorry about that. Why does this event have to be so frustrating, and all over turning in wood??
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    I don't understand why they decided it would be a GREAT idea to limit DELIVERY. As if limiting the OBTAINING wasn't enough.

It's as if they literally hate their players.
    TwelieWolfandWolf
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    edited May 4, 2017
    Okay folks, saw this in another thread, but the person couldn't reproduce it again. Good news is I did. I had one odd wood left over from the weekend (that somehow the game didn't let me turn in at the time) but managed to turn in 6 today. (I've been trying different stuff all week to see what all was needed.)

The process is very specific:

1. Do *NOT* turn in the daily quest if you are behind on woods. Wait until you do the following. (Don't worry, you won't lose out on EXP fruit.)
    2. After 7AM Pacific, change channels.
    3. Give extra wood to Luke.
    4. Complete the daily quest leftover from the previous day.
    5. Change channels again to refresh the daily quest. Gather spring essences, grow woods, turn in woods....
    6. Profit.

I have no idea how many extra woods it'll let you turn in, but this worked.
    WolfandWolf
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Policroma wrote: »
    Okay folks, saw this in another thread, but the person couldn't reproduce it again. Good news is I did. I had one odd wood left over from the weekend (that somehow the game didn't let me turn in at the time) but managed to turn in 6 today. (I've been trying different stuff all week to see what all was needed.)

The process is very specific:

1. Do *NOT* turn in the daily quest if you are behind on woods. Wait until you do the following. (Don't worry, you won't lose out on EXP fruit.)
    5. Change channels again to refresh the daily quest. Gather spring essences, grow woods, turn in woods....
    6. Profit.

bless you can confirm this worked for me too
    and yeah same thing happened where it wouldn't let me turn in that last wood on the weekend
  • SarahperfumeSarahperfume
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I really hope they can extend the event at least a few more day. I'm off by a day. I would really like to get the greenhouse.
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    6. Profit.

So... I tried
    Changed Channels, tried to talk to Luke: he doesn't let me give him woods. He asks me to talk to Yela, so I speak to her and retry taling to Luke, he tells me I'm busy and to return in another moment. So I gather ONE spring essences and return to Luke. Quest tells me it's Complete and I can click for reward.

Is there a process I missed?

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    NekoLily wrote: »
    6. Profit.

So... I tried
    Changed Channels, tried to talk to Luke: he doesn't let me give him woods. He asks me to talk to Yela, so I speak to her and retry taling to Luke, he tells me I'm busy and to return in another moment. So I gather ONE spring essences and return to Luke. Quest tells me it's Complete and I can click for reward.

Is there a process I missed?

You have to keep the daily quest completed but not turned in till the reset happens, and then switched channels, give him the wood, complete the quest, then relog for the new one.
  • NekoLilyNekoLily

You have to keep the daily quest completed but not turned in till the reset happens, and then switched channels, give him the wood, complete the quest, then relog for the new one.

Meaning: today I DO NOT complete the daily quest? In order to have it still there tomorrow when reset happens (and follow the rest of the order), right?
  • AndriolfAndriolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 220
    edited May 6, 2017
    they should extend the event for a week :C
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    NekoLily wrote: »

Meaning: today I DO NOT complete the daily quest? In order to have it still there tomorrow when reset happens (and follow the rest of the order), right?

Correct.

And you won't miss out on EXP fruit because when you're done turning in your extras, you can change channels again to refresh the quest.
  • ObsimObsim
    Mabinogi Rep: 910
    Question for anyone who knows: I am wondering if we will be able to keep the mystical tree after event ends? They did do that with the candy bushes so am hoping they do the same. Intend to place it in a permanent spot and grow it one last time since it is a nice looking tree. Any info would be most helpful.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Obsim wrote: »
    Question for anyone who knows: I am wondering if we will be able to keep the mystical tree after event ends? They did do that with the candy bushes so am hoping they do the same. Intend to place it in a permanent spot and grow it one last time since it is a nice looking tree. Any info would be most helpful.

I'm pretty sure the KR announcement page said they would get to keep theirs, whether it'll be the same here or not I'm not sure, but I have a feeling we'll get to as well.