Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mission Point End Date?

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Ktty
    Ktty said:

Gaea said:

I guess that's better than nothing. One more shot to get step 6 on my staff. Pray for me. 3:
    I would except the RNG gods do so hate my guts for no known reason.
    Ok no praying from you. :P
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Sabina
    Sabina said:

Mission Point will end tomorrow at 7 AM Pacific.
    Does this mean in 3 more hours or in 27 more hours? I need clarification now as I'm currently grinding to get the points and it will be a wasted time spent if it ends in 3 more hours because I still need one more day to get my desired item.
  • nick022nick022
    Mabinogi Rep: 575
    I saw the 7 days thing left as well and thought it was going on for another week. I did not check the forums until now because it disappeared. I just lost about 8600 points I was going to use on red upgrade stones. I want something done about this.
  • AckillesAckilles
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    This sucks, I was basing off how much time I had left on the remaining days and find out now that it does end today. Luckily I spent most of my points already but it would have been nice to actually had the correct information in game.
  • JodhiJodhi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,345
    Same problem here.. Just read the forum about this. It was gone. I was checking that it said still 7days on Monthly tab. And I lost like 11.000-ish points because I knew it's still 7days left.. Ugh... Why it's not stated right? I've done all these for nothing it seems.
    Eternalexile
  • EternalexileEternalexile
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Please god. any update or took off should direct announce inside server. not only in forum? i lost 2800 points instantly because its my fault that i did not come over forum often!?
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    edited December 21, 2016
    Wait just a damn moment. I was under the impression I had one week left. What the hell? They messed up the in-game date and website date?
    Good work. You did it once again. Keep impressing me, because you're so damn good at it.

This has been the worst Mission Point Event they've been done. Terrible launch, unfinishable rebirth mission, and good lord the Time Rebirth Event.
    Congratulations. Now what else do you plan to ruin?

This has definitely been the worst month of Mabinogi for me, and it's December godamit. How do you ruin December?
    EternalexileJodhiAyu
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Lol.... Why you guys never check forums? Never assume anything in-game... That's your own fault. I'm reading forums so i never miss anything important.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Greta
    Greta said:

Lol.... Why you guys never check forums? Never assume anything in-game... That's your own fault. I'm reading forums so i never miss anything important.
    I'm sorry that I have the rely in the forum information. 3 years in a row.

I'm sorry I exspected a competent management of a game. Shame on me. Just end my life and save the humanity, eh?
    Jodhi
  • EternalexileEternalexile
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    first of all. as a game developer or an officer who run the game do have responsibility to update your players/clients, mainly is to be fair to your royalty players that support your game. this is a problem that game developer need to be solve and taking care of. its not hard to broadcast the news or updating on the server world channel. so not only exclusive like " who read the post won" / "luckily i know it happens and i prevented" / "those people not attend forum often is their fault". be fair to every players please. that's all i wanted to said.
  • GretaGreta
    edited December 21, 2016
    Also about stating it's worst December. *cough* Samhain event, Music Q update and event, free Tuan with other goodies, also various Hot Time events coming up soon, Rainbow event too... *cough cough*.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Besides, why is it "our fault" even?
    It's like if I was sitting in my home and suddenly got shot, it would be my fault for not wearing a kevlar vest now, would it?
    MoroldAyuJodhi
  • DandorylDandoryl
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    Oh poo. I don't look at forums that often and was basing the end date on the Month tab.
    RIP ME.
    I shoulda worn a kevlar vest.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Greta
    Greta said:

Lol.... Why you guys never check forums?
    No one wants to read the forums because it's full of conceited weeaboos writing mostly garbage. I don't want to dig through hundreds of low-quality posts to find important information like "Nexon broke the event, it actually ends one week sooner than stated, please ignore the in-game countdown."

Own up to the mistake and post it somewhere visible like on the Launcher, Announcements or the in-game marquee.
    Morold
  • TNinjaTNinja
    edited December 21, 2016
    Yeah you got no one else to blame but yourself if you happen to find a bomb shell in your home.
    Greta
    Greta said:

Also about stating it's worst December. *cough* Samhain event, Music Q update and event, free Tuan with other goodies, also various Hot Time events coming up soon, Rainbow event too... *cough cough*.
    I just lost an item because of the game's terrible performance related to fonts that hasn't been fixed for years.
    Had to deal with a dyslectic support team who apparently thought the word "shoe" translated tinto "item bag".
    Then got lied to about the mission point date by the game itself so week's worth of work got away.

The "updates" we got was a plus for a short moment until I got all the negative points, so balancing them together, it became the worst overall.

So yes.

I just want some basic features to actually fucntion for once. But apparently that's an impossible task.
  • MoroldMorold
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,130
    edited December 21, 2016
    I too was extremely disappointed by the misleading in-game event end date. It would be less painful if one could redeem their coins/points indefinitely after an event. We can chalk this up to a mix of lazy communication and bad coding from Nexon.
    Ayu
  • RytelRytel
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    nick022
    nick022 said:

I saw the 7 days thing left as well and thought it was going on for another week. I did not check the forums until now because it disappeared. I just lost about 8600 points I was going to use on red upgrade stones. I want something done about this.
    Same here wasn't expecting to loose over a weeks worth of work 2 hours ago
  • TNinjaTNinja
    It might be my memory playing tricks, but didn't something vaguely similar happen last time the event was ending?
  • GretaGreta
    @TNinja if you got so much complaints about what's happening with Nexon and Mabinogi, then i suggest you to leave this game because this salt is too much for me.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Sorry that I wanted a game to function.