Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Overused but- YES, I'M BACK(returning player)

KimCheolsuKimCheolsu
Mabinogi Rep: 1,625
edited May 4, 2017 in General Chat
Nobody knows me but that's okay, I've been wanting to play mabi for the longest of time (haven't even been 2 years?...lol) but I couldn't because no internet connection. So at times, I'd watch mabi videos I had recorded in-game or look at screenies. I'd especially watch the jam videos because it was so fun during the time, and it's still fun to watch them again. Sooo I thought I'd share them. (Didn't really enjoy the solo videos as much though, because jams are soooooo much more fun (~-3-)~ )

I GET TO PLAY AGAIN THOUGH YESSSSSSSS! MABINOGI HERE I COME! \OAO/ !!!!!!!!!

I'm even so obsessed with playing that atm I don't have internet and I'm preparing this before I can play laaater on 8D ~ ..... I'm dying wanting and waiting to play mabi again! /Q_Q/

aaand I guess I'll post one after each reply so it won't be spam posting

(I know I keep pestering a few people about the songs being good (in the videos) but pls, I just can't edit or find songs that good so it's amazing for me to take part in these songs.... So have mercy on me.)

The upward view is because I was really laggy so I did that to try to avoid crashing.

Jam 2 (Part 1/10)

Pfffff-fooey-iwanttopostanotheronealready,sohereyougo

Jam 16 (Part 2/10)

Comments

• TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    edited May 3, 2017
    :^> Welcome back. Glad to see you're having a good time. The jams sound nice too. Hit me up if you wanna do more. I'll add you. I've made a couple songs that are jammable. Oh... I guess that offer only stands if you're on Alexina, though. I don't play on other servers, sadly. :') but you have Itchimaru in the backround of the videos, so I'm assuming you're on Alexina unless he magically migrated.

If you need help with other things, I can help out as well.
  • KimCheolsuKimCheolsu
    edited May 3, 2017
    YES FINALLY SOMEONE REPLIED --i almost thought the forums were dead at this time >>....i was twitching to post the next song ^o~o^
    Hellooooo -
    keep your hopes down though because unfortunately, the character I'm maining right now doesn't have music ranked, but I'll do it reaaal soon. Then I can jam it up again *_*.

Jam 20 (Part 3/10)
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    I sent you a request in game :^> And yeah, I really shouldn't be awake.
  • KimCheolsuKimCheolsu
    edited May 3, 2017
    I read your edit Twelie, lool. That made me laugh. 'Unless Ithimaru magiccaly migrated' looooooool. Yeep, I'm on Alexina.

Jam 19 (Part 4/10)
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Welcome back! Sweet jams :3
  • KimCheolsuKimCheolsu
    edited May 4, 2017
    Wooow, I actually got 2 welcome backs instead of a slap in the face WHO CARES? I:<
    Hehehh, thanks guys :D I'M HAPPY TO BE BACK! OAO/

Jam 1 (Part 5/10)

*looks both sides before crossing...*
    <<.... ....>> ....
    *posts again*

*pefwheheheh*

Jam 9 (Part 6/10)
  • AkirachuAkirachu
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,260
    welcome back to gaches reforges, aoe pets,wings and tails
  • KimCheolsuKimCheolsu
    edited May 3, 2017
    Met some awesome people today.

Jam 12 (Part 7/10)
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    I remember you from our previous forum. Has it really been 2 years since you visited the forum? Time flies!

Welcome back! :)
  • KimCheolsuKimCheolsu
    edited September 5, 2017
    Jam 32 (Part 8/10)

Jam 29 (Part 9/10)

*sneaks in*
    *looks both ways*
    *o.o... posts*
    (last one anyway =w=)

Aaaaand let's end it with this

Jam 28 (Part 10/10)

I'm not sure if they're all viewable, so...

All videos:
    Jam 1

Jam 2

Jam 3

Jam 4

Jam 5

Jam 6

Jam 7

Jam 8

Jam 9

Jam 10