Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mission Point End Date?

Comments

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Wanting a working game with working events is fine, but I agree with Greta, you're being far more aggressive than you need to be.
    Greta
  • nick022nick022
    Mabinogi Rep: 575
    You need to be respectful of people who don't always check the forums. You also barged in here claiming it was our fault, which is just ridiculous. We were misled by the in game timer and just had our past month in the game wasted. Check your privilege please.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    It's bottled up annoyince. It's not like things are going to change anyway, so I might as well vent.
    And it didn't help much when everything bad happens in a short time frame.

You guys are defending the game. I'm defending my point, which happens to coincide with attacking the game. You take it as you will, but they don't deserve my praise for this one.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    This is why I made the thread a few days before the event ended because I wanted to make sure myself. You dont need to check the fourms every single day BUT atleast once in a while check. Also people flipping out about this being the worst december ever, it's not really, 2 free pets, Music Q, nice events.
    Greta
  • TNinjaTNinja
    FayeKaiba
    FayeKaiba said:

This is why I made the thread a few days before the event ended because I wanted to make sure myself. You dont need to check the fourms every single day BUT atleast once in a while check. Also people flipping out about this being the worst december ever, it's not really, 2 free pets, Music Q, nice events.
    No, that december thing was me alone. Don't drag the others into this. It was specifically me because of an error that personally affected me in this game this month, that can't be fixed, effectively making December the worst month for me.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    I have no issues with people debating and defending their points, @TNinja. I'm a little concerned about people taking things too far and getting in trouble, though.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Berryswirl

I have no issues with people debating and defending their points, @TNinja. I'm a little concerned about people taking things too far and getting in trouble, though.
    Alright, help me out. I am annoyed that people are punished harshly for misinformation, and some other thigns. A resonable talk could help.

What specific part, is concerning about my "feedback"?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    FayeKaiba
    FayeKaiba said:

I totally agree 100% with you. Also, i always memorize every event end time dates and if i still feel unsure about when it actually ends (time wise) i go for forums. It was really rude stating that most forum threads are useless/stupid. Wow just wow at that one.

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    As I said before, far more aggressive than you need to be.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    edited December 21, 2016
    Berryswirl

And at which part was aggressive?

We humans usually don't see our own errors, so help me out.
  • nick022nick022
    It didn't help anyone that you attacked us by telling us it's our fault for not checking forums. Is it so much to ask for a little empathy? How would you feel if you were in our situation?
  • xDestructionxDestruction
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,195
    edited December 21, 2016
    Events come and go, but saltyness stays forever. no one cares about your opinions, whether you're just or not. the events over, point blank. period.no need to argue about it. But here, have a cat: image
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    TNinja
    TNinja said:

Berryswirl

You complained to everyone about losing a pair of Hebona Shoes... Seriously... I made many mistakes in this game too, but i never complained about it in forums, and never going to. You also seemed aggressive towards Nexon Support.

• FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    edited December 21, 2016
    It wasn't flat out attacking, it was more so reminding that the forums do exist and people should be using them. Ignoring them completely and refusing to check them isn't a good thing. (I know people who flat out refuse to check forums). Where as I do agree that nexon should have cleared up about the days, I do feel people should have used the forums.

Especially in this situation where there was two conflicting possible end dates.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    I'm really not in the mood to play a game with you, @TNinja.

You've been warned about your saltyness from a regular player, that's all I can do.
  • GretaGreta
    edited December 21, 2016
    nick022
    nick022 said:

It didn't help anyone that you attacked us by telling us it's our fault for not checking forums. Is it so much to ask for a little empathy? How would you feel if you were in our situation?
    I didn't attack anyone. You guys attacked forums when you realized your own mistake. If i were you i would be like "Omg i'm stupid.... Oh well.. Nothing to do there..". And go on with my life and not overQQ too much in forums, because i would acknowledge this as my mistake.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    @Greta

Please don't insult people.
    Morold
  • TNinjaTNinja
    edited December 21, 2016
    Greta
    Greta said:

TNinja
    TNinja said:

Berryswirl

You complained to everyone about losing a pair of Hebona Shoes... Seriously... I made many mistakes in this game too, but i never complained about it in forums, and never going to. You also seemed aggressive towards Nexon Support.

I lost the shoe due to a problem that hasn't been fixe din 8 years, where some amateurs could ahve done in 8minutes.
    Well, it was fixed, temporarily but then reverted so that too. So it doesn't count.
    The shoe itself, alone wouldn't be troublesome, but I didn't spend money on reforges just to have the game take it away from me for incompetence.
    And the support was legitimately not helpful and read my issue wrongly so of course I got mad.
  • nick022nick022
    It came off harsh and I perceived it as an attack, and it seems TNinja did as well but is attacking back. Anyway, I just assumed they extended it due to the people not being able to complete the "Rebirth 25 times" monthly mission. I tried checking the forums and main page about it being extended but couldn't find anything, so I just assumed it was extended. It's frustrating for us that we spent each day for the past month doing daunting tasks for rewards and due to an in game error, we got screwed out of our efforts.
  • GretaGreta
    Berryswirl

@Greta

Please don't insult people.
    Insult? *looks over posts* Where?