Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Berserk Skill?

SutaruSutaru
Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
edited May 3, 2017 in Help
So I have been trying to obtain the quest for the Berserk skill, but for some reason I can't get it. I am master rank on both Knight and Warrior. Anyone know if there are any other requirements for obtaining that quest? Thanks!!

Comments

• AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    I'm going to cover all the bases:
    Maybe you already have the skill (it is under the Hidden Tab). In the same time, check the Unlearned tab to see if that skill is there.
    Maybe you already have the quest? The quest is called "Muscle Stimulant".
    Err... try relogging?
    Sutaru
  • SutaruSutaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    Aeolys wrote: »
    I'm going to cover all the bases:
    Maybe you already have the skill (it is under the Hidden Tab). In the same time, check the Unlearned tab to see if that skill is there.
    Maybe you already have the quest? The quest is called "Muscle Stimulant".
    Err... try relogging?

Thank you so much!!!! I'm not sure how or why, but it was hidden where I couldn't see it. I don't even remember doing that quest! Haha!