Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dango's Art Shop! Commissions Open! ♥ (Gold/PP/NX)

Comments

• NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,035
    Littlebluu's finished commission ♥
    J1xqF9q.jpg

Kimi's Lineart ♥
    w2rIfst.jpg

Brave I'm gonna msg you on Discord cause your commission is next ♥
    KitimyuzuCipher88
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,410
    Thank you, I'll try to get my stuff ready by tomorrow
    AlofNyuuHokusai
  • KitimyuzuKitimyuzu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    I love the lineart <3 I shall send my payment right away! Thank you both for makeing her so cute! x3
    AlofNyuuHokusai
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,410
    sending information via discord
    AlofNyuuHokusai
  • Cipher88Cipher88
    Mabinogi Rep: 210
    ⍟IGN/Server: Ruari
    ⍟Style: Manga
    ⍟Reference: Butler 1st ref, Butler 2nd ref, My 1st ref, My 2nd Ref
    ⍟Description: Me and my partner, any pose- I like surprises! If my butler can be holding a dove and me a raven that would be amazing ^^
    ⍟Colouring: yes
    ⍟Background: effect color that fits please
    ⍟Payment Type: I will pay in gold ^^

PS- your drawings are absolutely fantastic and I'm super-duper beyond excited -squee-

-Cipher
    Alof
  • NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    Thank you, I'll try to get my stuff ready by tomorrow
    sending information via discord

Got it !! ♥
    Working on it already haha thanks for your patience!!
    I'll let you know as soon as we get the lineart done!
  • NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    Kitimyuzu wrote: »
    I love the lineart <3 I shall send my payment right away! Thank you both for makeing her so cute! x3

Thank youuuuuuuuuu ;O;!
    Here you go, final coloured version according to your request ;O; Hope you like itttt!!

DYDzY6T.jpg
    KitimyuzuCipher88
  • NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    Cipher88 wrote: »
    ⍟Description: Me and my partner, any pose- I like surprises! If my butler can be holding a dove and me a raven that would be amazing ^^

PS- your drawings are absolutely fantastic and I'm super-duper beyond excited -squee-

-Cipher

Yaaaaaaaaaay!!
    Thanks for stopping by!
    We'll proceed with your request after Brave's ♥ Gonna write your name under the waiting list haha
    Thanks for the sweet comments they're absolutely appreciated ;O; ♥
  • KitimyuzuKitimyuzu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    Thank youuuuuuuuuu ;O;!
    Here you go, final coloured version according to your request ;O; Hope you like itttt!!
    DYDzY6T.jpg

Omg I love it!!!!! I am so happy with the outcome!!! She is just how I pictured her to be! Thank you Annie for the updates here and thank you Alof for drawing my child so adorable! Again I love it so so much! <3 Thank you! Thank you! ^w^
    AlofNyuuHokusai
  • LittleBluuLittleBluu
    Mabinogi Rep: 840
    J1xqF9q.jpg

Thank you again, Annie and Alof~!
    I just wanted to say that I was more than happy with my picture. <3 I love it <3
    I also wanted to thank Annie for being so kind and helpful. I really enjoyed working with you.
    Met Alof IG, and he was super nice, too. <3
    I hope to commission another picture in the future <3 Much luck to your future works~!
    Cipher88AlofNyuuHokusai
  • NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    Kitimyuzu wrote: »
    Thank youuuuuuuuuu ;O;!
    DYDzY6T.jpg

Omg I love it!!!!! I am so happy with the outcome!!! She is just how I pictured her to be! Thank you Annie for the updates here and thank you Alof for drawing my child so adorable! Again I love it so so much! <3 Thank you! Thank you! ^w^

Kimi!!
    I'm really happy to know that you liked her! And there's no need to thank me for anything! I'm sure I speak for the both of us when I say it was a pleasure!! Thank YOU for commissioning us and having faith on what we do haha
    Have an amazing day!! ♥
  • NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    LittleBluu wrote: »
    J1xqF9q.jpg

Thank you again, Annie and Alof~!
    I just wanted to say that I was more than happy with my picture. <3 I love it <3
    I also wanted to thank Annie for being so kind and helpful. I really enjoyed working with you.
    Met Alof IG, and he was super nice, too. <3
    I hope to commission another picture in the future <3 Much luck to your future works~!

Awww Bluu you're so sweet and kind ;---; ♥
    I really appreciate your sweet and lovely words towards me ;; they really made me smile even if I might not deserve them but thank you so damn much ;--; ♥ thank you for being patient and working with us as well ;O; it was a pleasure! ;O;
    And yush! Don't be afraid of Alof he doesn't bite I promise haha
    Thank you for your good wishes and we'll be here in case we can do something else for you
    Thank you one more time and have an amazing day!! ♥
  • AxelrodAxelrod
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,165
    I like his art! Are you guys still shooting for only gold? 'cause I'm in the market for NX since I don't play Mabi so much anymore.

Keep up the good work!
  • NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    Axelrod wrote: »
    I like his art! Are you guys still shooting for only gold? 'cause I'm in the market for NX since I don't play Mabi so much anymore.

Keep up the good work!

Hi hii Axel!!! ♥ Thank you so much for the sweet and kind comments!! They're super appreciated!!
    And ofc not!! haha We've never been an only-gold shop >--<
    We take gold but ONLY for Ruairi server haha, since that's the server we play on, maybe that's why you got a bit confused ><
    Sorry If I didn't make it clear, but we still take NX/PP as other payment options!
    So, let us know if there's anything we can help you with!
    And thank you so much for stopping by! ♥
  • NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    edited May 13, 2017
    Bravelatios' Commission LineArt + Coloured Version!!
    Such an amazing challenge and we're so happy with the result as always after giving our best! ;O;
    Hope you guys enjoy it ♥
    Thank you so much Brave for commissioning us again! It was a pleasure to work with you♥
    Feel free to let us know if there's something else we can do for you anytime!! haha

mjZNhP7.jpg

6sSJAJ1.jpg
    BravelatiosRob203OkamixdimsumKitimyuzuHindsightPankoodaAellChurp
  • NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    Cipher88 wrote: »

-Cipher

Cipher's next!! QQ ♥

• NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    @Cipher88

LineArt finished ;O;!! ♥
    vrLkVjd.jpg
    Okamixdimsum
  • AxelrodAxelrod
    edited May 19, 2017
    I'll place an order by the end of the day. :O

It'll be different from Mabi but still falls under the do and don'ts.

E: wow, I screwed up that pseudo promise. I ended up staying occupied all night. xP

Sometime today forsure.
  • AlofAlof
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,420
    hello, I'm Alof, the clumsy artist
    @Cipher colored drawing is done, thank you.
    YFOchlo.jpg

@Axelrod sorry for late reply, Because Annie (NyuuHokusai) is busy with school so I will accept your order directly, hope you do not mind. i can draw other stuff not from Mabi, As long as it is within my capacity. Please leave your request here. I will draw for you as soon as possible.

Thank you all for supporting me, have a good day :)
    Hindsight
  • AxelrodAxelrod
    ⍟IGN/Server: Axelrod / Alexina
    ⍟Style: Manga Fullbody Front
    ⍟Reference:
    [Body]
    (There's symbols on the shoulder armor, you can ignore those. I forgot to remove 'em.)
    Front: https://image.prntscr.com/image/9705c9153f8245d8b2e30668cc55783a.png
    Right side: https://image.prntscr.com/image/7185e381fa464b788c7c528699286c5c.png
    Left side: https://image.prntscr.com/image/123d44a1a2014f53b8538528d8efd713.png
    Back: https://image.prntscr.com/image/46f02759ab8241bf84d77be61fda6175.png

[Head to replace helmet]
    http://i.imgur.com/m20JMHB.png [remove ears, match mouth to preferred pose reference, skin color is under the influence of pumpkin crown (m)]

⍟Description:
    Preferred Pose: http://legends-station.com/mml1/artwork/trigger1.jpg

Palette [doesn't have to be explicitly followed, just a helpful reference]: https://image.prntscr.com/image/613f4d0b0f4840799f4dc10d1e6f96c8.png

⍟Colouring: Yes
    ⍟Background: None
    ⍟Payment Type: 13k NX (I reviewed dollar prices and converted the amount to NX after redeemed through Karma Koin)

Let me know how you feel about the order! If I need to adjust the references, I can try to do that!