Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Wing and Wig Slot idea.

Comments

• AmesenpaiAmesenpai
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,695
    Raishii wrote: »
    Probably because they would clip through most of the hats in the game.

well true... but if you wanna cosplay something and it has ears through the hat... then it would make sense
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Raishii wrote: »
    Probably because they would clip through most of the hats in the game.

there are already a few outfit combinations that stick through parts of your outfit and make you look silly anyway. the female reaper robe outfit makes your feet stick out of the back cape part when you run. so in the end it would really make no difference if nexon released a hat and ears slot as it would be the players responsibility to make sure you equip your ears or hats with things that don't look bad.
  • AmelinaAmelina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,400
    Too lazy to check if someone has said this before cause I'm sick and my birds are being super annoying!!! Anyway,

We have a slot for headgear/wigs, we have a slot for outfits, a slot for robes/wings, a slot for gauntlets/gloves....and a slot for tails....

Why not separate headgear and wigs into two different slots? This would allow people to wear a wig and a hat or animal ears!
    Why not separate wings and robes into two different slots as well? This would allow people to wear robes and wings without having to worry about one of the two breaking due to it having to be in normal inventory.

How can they do this? Either put it on the side (which would make the inventory thing larger, yes). OR They could do what they do with weapons and have the whole "Slot I, Slot II" thing.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    edited May 8, 2017
    yeah, something like this has been suggested before but I still fully support your idea. it would be awesome to equip ears with wigs as there are not very many hairstyles that cover your normal ears and it would be nice to have more hair options for animal ears.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I agree with other slots, but I hope they don't pull a BS like the tails.
    Gachas, renewal coupons, etc.. So stupid.
  • HonomushiHonomushi
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    edited May 9, 2017
    Hello,

I am wondering if Nexon could develop a style slot for Accessories, since now we have so many different kinds of accessories for fashion, e.g. halo & flying puppets

as accessories they share common problem to be put into normal gear slot: low in durability and high in repair fee.

So please consider making a accessories slot in style tab.

Thank you!
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I support. There are armors to be worn under stylish clothes, and useful accessories to be put under fashionable accessories.
  • MarithMarith
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    It'd be nice for the Dan skill update that just came out in Korea, with their talent animation changing accessories.
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    I support this... not sure why it's not a thing yet... especially after we got the halos... Though, I'd suggest doing 2 instead of 1 accessory slot just for the style tab considering you can wear the balloon or flying puppet with the halo (I believe?) and like what @Marith said, we'll be getting the animation accessories relating to the DAN revamp update that KR Mabi got recently.
  • DaekesanDaekesan
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    I feel that in Mabi, having to pick between a hairstyle or an accessory is limiting and frustrating. There should be a hair slot (for wigs to go in) and a an accessories slot so that you can wear your hair AND a pair or ears, glasses, etc.
  • SylekSylek
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Maybe a slot for glasses? Even if it's just aesthetic and I can't get the benefits of both the hat and the glasses, at least visually have both. One rests on your face, the other rests on your head. Why exactly can't I have both?
  • NamiriNamiri
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    Kryo wrote: »
    I do agree with @Greta, it shouldn't be Style tab only. Honestly I don't know why the tail ones are Style only. Not everyone plays with Service ( I do But..) and it's not really fair for them.

You don't even need service for the style tab. It's possible to just get the style tab for 30 days with a mere 12 pons.
    Sure it's take a ton of time and resources, but it'll be easier for players to mix and match wigs with hats without preventing them from genderbending like the Beauty Coupons do.

Well if wigs could be used alongside hats or other headgear it would kind of defeat the purpose of beauty coupons. At which point why even have beauty coupons anymore. Given their one single only benefit is that they let you use a certain hairstyle along headgear. Since coupons are a pretty god awful and flawed system otherwise.
  • JohanaJohana
    Mabinogi Rep: 765
    Hello everyone. I want to suggest that they implement a special slot to put Ears / Horns like the tail. would be nice! because. my character always use ears and tail. and like more people i think that would be great to let us put for example... the glasses in the style tab without lose our horns or ears. i know that could be any graphics bug like the ears in a cap but... the tail have bugs too xD for example if i have the tail in my char and i put the bellfox outfit i will have 2 tails. anyways would be great let us to put things like glasses and hairpin with our ears
  • bellunbellun
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    yes would be a great idea!
    my character uses dog ears and i wanted to use sun glasses
    without lose my ears.
    i aprove the idea
    Johana
  • miranaisanmiranaisan
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    It would be a great idea if I did it I support you have my vote for this
  • JohanaJohana
    Mabinogi Rep: 765
    I played years ago a game named Ragnarok online that had different accesories. The game had different slots for example.. upper head gear, lower headgear, mid.

On upper they added items like a hat or headphone..
    On mid they added items like a sunglass
    On low they added items like a mask, cigar , flower , etc for the mouth..

And they created some items that keep 2 slots or more like a wig with mask that uses upper and down slot at same time.

The game have extra slot too to add some accesories like a tail and ears
    Think that this system can be added too on this game to enjoy our cosplays
    Foxiee
  • TakunshoTakunsho
    Mabinogi Rep: 660
    With the ever expanding sets of both ears and wigs, I feel really torn between what to wear in my style slots. Since we now have Tail slots, I would really like to see Ears as their own separate style slot so that I can combine my adorable wigs and wiggling ears together. And might as well while we're at it move the Wings to their own slot too. I don't personally wear robes all that often, but I'm sure some people would like to have those separated too.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Glasses slot and scarf/bandana slot too.
    Takunsho
  • TakunshoTakunsho
    Mabinogi Rep: 660
    Glasses slot and scarf/bandana slot too.

Yeah, I totally didn't think about glasses, I want that as a slot too.
  • ErorservErorserv
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,695
    An unexpected problem would be the additional enchants and reforges you could wear. It would require re-balancing what reforges could go on ear items and glasses. Though they could just make the slots available for the style tab, like the tail. That works too.