Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Please Extend The Sound Of Spring Event

Comments

• Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    Ellisya wrote: »
    Only thing that Im concerning is that by extending this event, would it delay/postpone upcoming event/contents though. If it does not postpone, then I would love to see it gets extended. If it does... then maybe not.

I can see that happening but if they used that as an excuse I would say it's a lame one. I recall two or three events happening simultaneously being the norm for mabi in the past.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    the time it takes to grow each tree and get a piece of wood is reasonable however the limit to how many pieces you can turn in is silly. in the end we can only get a set number of pieces of wood anyway so limit to how much we can turn in each day is pointless. some players have turned in all their wood but it is understandable that some players simply don't have the time to turn in all the wood with that limit. a extension would benefit everyone as players that have turned in all their wood will get a few more chances to get cool props from the prize boxes and the players that need extra time will be able to finish and get the greenhouse.
    I may be cynical but i don't think they really care what the NA players think :(

a true point. the NA players have to really beg and try hard to even get our suggestions considered and even then they rarely care enough to give us what we want.
    Twelie
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I got up to 30 turned ins despite being really busy in real life and decided it really isn't worth it and gave up. And can finally quit Mabi with ease seeing there's only suckish afk events these days. Ain't nobody got time for that thing
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    edited May 4, 2017
    I'm running close to not getting the green house. There wasn't a lot of wiggle room to begin with. I have a rolling five wood i can't turn in because I passed out without turning them in one day (studying for finals) AND I have gotten SIX raspa flower patches (they look like yellow weeds) like they were cute at first but can I please stop getting duplicates? The other items are super cute and i want some of them too ;-; plus there is maintenance tomorrow. This event blows (except the rewards, I need those) they should make it possible to do more in one day, or extend it. The people who voted no can feel free to give me their hs items :'( lol

Have you tried selling the duplicate flower patches? Or say you're willing to trade them for another item maybe? Someone might want them, I think a lot of people like the flower patches (I only have one whole one but I think they're pretty cute lol.)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 4, 2017
    Look guys, the last time they did an extension was because of system issues. Otherwise they have a schedule they need to strictly adhere to or it will just delay future content and events.

A lot of this new homestead stuff actually clashes with my fairy forest. I will be having a huge yard sale after this event.
    Greta
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    I agree that it shouldn't push back other events.
    Greta
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Yes! Please extend! A friend of mine and I joined in late and we are only able to get the 40 wood reward.
    Not to mention I have so much wood as well that I can't turn in.
  • DealerDealer
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,325
    Sherri wrote: »
    Yes! Please extend! A friend of mine and I joined in late and we are only able to get the 40 wood reward.

I suggest reading this post, since players have found a way to turn in extra wood.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Dealer wrote: »

I suggest reading this post, since players have found a way to turn in extra wood.

The post is only about the quest reset that occur at 7:00 am PST and its mechanics. No extra wood is being turned in, it is still 5 (or 6) wood per day. Its just that the "new day" starts at 7:00 am PST and you can avoid the "new day" by not changing channels or logging off. There is no way to turn in extra wood. I just hope the devs put more thought into their events and stop making boring 2.5 hour afk events.
    WolfandWolfCrimsọnSherriTairikuHazurah
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Aeolys wrote: »

The post is only about the quest reset that occur at 7:00 am PST and its mechanics. No extra wood is being turned in, it is still 5 (or 6) wood per day. Its just that the "new day" starts at 7:00 am PST and you can avoid the "new day" by not changing channels or logging off. There is no way to turn in extra wood. I just hope the devs put more thought into their events and stop making boring 2.5 hour afk events.

Pretty much this. The most you can do is turn in yesterday's wood. If you have wood from several days ago, there's nothing that can be done. They just sort of rot in your inventory, presumably until the end of the event. It is confusing to me why they would do this. ;-;
  • DealerDealer
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,325
    edited May 7, 2017
    I turned in wood from last weekend on Monday.

You can use that method to turn in extra wood. Just turn in that day's wood pre-reset, don't complete the quest like the post says, then after reset turn in extra wood.
    Once you relog to get the new quest and you can still turn in all the wood for that day.
  • RedKiraRedKira
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,110
    I wouldn't mind a week extension. I'm fairly certain I got to 80 wood, but you have to actually click "Check Progress" to complete the quests for the garden/green house (which I forgot to do.)

My computer started acting up on the 6th and today is the earliest I could get someone to look at it. Both my girlfriend and I are going to miss out on the green house because of this xC (we share a computer RIP)
    Sherri
  • YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
    I just want all this crap out of my inventory. Either make it 15 minutes instead of 36 and let us give more wood per day and extend it, or just let us DROP THE DANG ESSENCE.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    RedKira wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind a week extension. I'm fairly certain I got to 80 wood, but you have to actually click "Check Progress" to complete the quests for the garden/green house (which I forgot to do.)

My computer started acting up on the 6th and today is the earliest I could get someone to look at it. Both my girlfriend and I are going to miss out on the green house because of this xC (we share a computer RIP)

54 wood here
    rip
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    i wish i could dislike anyone who said "we can turn extra wood at..."
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    edited May 10, 2017
    Hazurah wrote: »
    i wish i could dislike anyone who said "we can turn extra wood at..."

Actually, the extra wood thing that Dealer suggested to read does work. I just turned the extra 4 or five I had on Friday, as did my guildie who forgot to turn them in.

• AeolysAeolys
    edited May 10, 2017
    I think things got worded wrongly and ideas were put down in the direction of muddled. Lets see if I can clarify the extra wood thing:
    It is not a matter of if I am able to submit wood that I got from a different day than the current time. All of the wood is the same, regardless when it is obtained (they stack together indiscriminately). What is the important factor is the daily limit. Yes, I can submit 5 wood that I obtained from the other day, but I submitted it for the current day, I still have the current day 5 essences of spring which means "extra" wood for the current day. Are we able to turn in this extra wood? No, we can not. We have a 5 wood per day limit and there is no going around it.
    SherriTwelie
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Aeolys wrote: »
    I think things got worded wrongly and ideas were put down in the direction of muddled. Lets see if I can clarify the extra wood thing:
    It is not a matter of if I am able to submit wood that I got from a different day than the current time. All of the wood is the same, regardless when it is obtained (they stack together indiscriminately). What is the important factor is the daily limit. Yes, I can submit 5 wood that I obtained from the other day, but I submitted it for the current day, I still have the current day 5 essences of spring which means "extra" wood for the current day. Are we able to turn in this extra wood? No, we can not. We have a 5 wood per day limit and there is no going around it.

Don't know if you're just not doing the steps correctly or what, because I was able to turn in extras that I had and the 5 for the current day. My guildies have also done this as well. Yeah, we know there is a 5-wood limit per day, but players have found a workaround for those who missed a turn-in the day before.
    MasterChef wrote: »
    For those who have been burdened with excess Raw Wood but have not given up on this event just yet, there is a wonky solution I would like to share with you all!
    88tGjJE.png
    1. Fulfill all of the requirements of the Hidden Helper daily quest before 7AM PST. DO NOT PRESS THE COMPLETE BUTTON.*
    2. After 7AM PST passes, turn in five of your raw wood to Luke (or more if you can).
    3. Press the COMPLETE button for the Hidden Helper quest after turning in your raw wood, then relog or change channel.
    4. Upon login, you will have received a brand new Hidden Helper quest and Luke will take five more Raw Wood from you. This means you can turn in up to 10 or more raw woods on the same day to help empty your wood collection before the event ends.

*You must make sure that you complete ALL of the requirements including turning in at least one raw wood to Luke before the next day begins. If the day resets and your Hidden Helper quest is only 66.7% completed, you won't receive a new daily!

This was a rather vague and hastily composed mini-guide, but I hope everyone can understand it well enough to catch up and collect their own Greenhouse. It's absolutely amazing!
    I want to make an Addendum to step 2 though. After the reset, CC but DO NOT TURN IN THE QUEST YET. After CCing, turn in the extra wood and then turn in the quest.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    edited May 10, 2017
    still. does. not. justify. their. decision. to. limit. the. damn. thing.

so please extend
    Sherri
  • AeolysAeolys
    edited May 10, 2017
    Falcondae wrote: »
    Don't know if you're just not doing the steps correctly or what, because I was able to turn in extras that I had and the 5 for the current day. My guildies have also done this as well. Yeah, we know there is a 5-wood limit per day, but players have found a workaround for those who missed a turn-in the day before.

God diggity dang it all to the double hockey sticks. NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!
    Before 7:00AM is the PREVIOUS DAY. After 7:00AM is the NEW DAY. Just because you can "do it the same day", you are still doing the PREVIOUS DAY. No EXTRA WOOD is being submitted! You are submitting wood for the PREVIOUS DAY because 7:00AM is the NEW DAY. No matter how you spice up the instructions, NO EXTRA WOOD IS BEING SUBMITTED. You are just flavoring it up the fact you can submit in the literal last minute which is before 7:00AM.
This discussion has been closed.