Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

1 Gold Freebies

Comments

• HindsightHindsight
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,880
    Marielx wrote: »
    I already got a free drawing recently, so good luck whoever gets chosen!
    Marielx wrote: »
    Nice drawings.

Thank you! You can still drop off a ref if you'd like. Ideally I'd like to get through as many people as possible when I'm done with my finals, which is in like 2 weeks.
  • MarielxMarielx
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,620
    O-oh! Really?! Wow, well, thanks for the awesome offer, ill gladly take it and hope you actually find my character good enough to be drawn.

Character Name: Marielx
    References: http://imgur.com/a/wJHCi
    A small album with her on many outfits and other stuff like some toys i have of her, the maid outfit is her main outfit, if that matters.

Good luck on your finals!
  • NyaaNyaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,950
    Hindsight wrote: »
    Awyesss I was hoping you'd post again; I really want to draw one of your characters!

At everyone else -
    I'm gonna focus on studying now ahah. Feel free to just keep posting. I'll just get to this in the summer. Thanks for being victims of my practice <3

Aah I'm glad I posted then and I'm happy that they interest ya, thank you ; u ; Good luck studying! :3
  • HindsightHindsight
    edited May 7, 2017
    Weeeeee finished two finals, two more to go. Posting WIPs because procrastinating again.

Kirara01 -
    Did anyone ever set ants on fire with a magnifying glass?
    f18b5d4443.png

@Nyaa - Are those how her feet are supposed to be? I wasn't sure ahah.
    bc81205911.png

During my break, would anyone be interested in commissioning me? I would love those homestead expansions. D: (Added poll)
    PankoodaImaizumi
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    What server are you on? I'd totally commission you if possible.
  • HindsightHindsight
    edited May 7, 2017
    What server are you on? I'd totally commission you if possible.

Yay thank you! I am on Alexina
  • NyaaNyaa
    @Nyaa - Are those how her feet are supposed to be? I wasn't sure ahah.
    bc81205911.png

During my break, would anyone be interested in commissioning me? I would love those homestead expansions. D: (Added poll)

Ooh wow I absolutely adore that! Jeez, the way you've drawn her face, the expression, and the pose are all so great ; u ; And the feet are like that yes! They're maybe a bit too big but otherwise they're perfect. Do you plan on working any more on it? I would love to ink/color it if you don't already plan on doing so :3 And after seeing how you drew Leila, I would definitely consider commissioning you. <3 Honestly it'd depend on the prices, but I would be interested for sure. Thank you so much for such a great drawing, I really do appreciate it so much.
  • HindsightHindsight
    Nyaa wrote: »
    Ooh wow I absolutely adore that! Jeez, the way you've drawn her face, the expression, and the pose are all so great ; u ; And the feet are like that yes! They're maybe a bit too big but otherwise they're perfect. Do you plan on working any more on it? I would love to ink/color it if you don't already plan on doing so :3 And after seeing how you drew Leila, I would definitely consider commissioning you. <3 Honestly it'd depend on the prices, but I would be interested for sure. Thank you so much for such a great drawing, I really do appreciate it so much.

Glad you like it so far! Yes I plan on finishing it since Leila is super fun to draw, but not until after I finished my finals (I also plan on drawing you other beautiful people, but I work at turtle speeds ahah). I can make her feet smaller too. I will give both my colored version and just the outline if you'd like to color it yourself!

As for a shop, a colored full body will be 3 mil, 10k NX, or $10 PP. I don't plan on running the shop long because I work longgg hours a day during the summer and I get lazy and slow, plus I just like doing freebies ahah.
  • NyaaNyaa

Glad you like it so far! Yes I plan on finishing it since Leila is super fun to draw, but not until after I finished my finals (I also plan on drawing you other beautiful people, but I work at turtle speeds ahah). I can make her feet smaller too. I will give both my colored version and just the outline if you'd like to color it yourself!

As for a shop, a colored full body will be 3 mil, 10k NX, or $10 PP. I don't plan on running the shop long because I work longgg hours a day during the summer and I get lazy and slow, plus I just like doing freebies ahah.

Awesome, that would be great, thank you so much! ; u ; I'm so glad you're having a fun time drawing her. It would be lovely to get both versions if you don't mind.

Ooh okay! I will have to see if I'll be able to grab something when you open. Would you consider offering fullbodies that are only lineart? I should try to save some gold on Alexina so it may be best if I can buy something like that if you end up offering it c: Either way, I'll definitely keep an eye out for when you open.
  • HindsightHindsight
    Nyaa wrote: »
    Awesome, that would be great, thank you so much! ; u ; I'm so glad you're having a fun time drawing her. It would be lovely to get both versions if you don't mind.

Ooh okay! I will have to see if I'll be able to grab something when you open. Would you consider offering fullbodies that are only lineart? I should try to save some gold on Alexina so it may be best if I can buy something like that if you end up offering it c: Either way, I'll definitely keep an eye out for when you open.

Both versions are no problem at all. It's only hiding some layers haha. My shop will have both just line art and colored versions. A full body line art will be 2 mil. Thanks for the interest!
  • NyaaNyaa
    @Hindsight Awesome, thank you again :3
  • HindsightHindsight
    Freebies are now 1 gold. Pay up >:C

@KawaiiEvee
    :)
    Outline: http://i.imgur.com/81uY5Eh.png
    mabinogi___kawaiievee_by_weepingamongroses-db9h2yc.png

OkamixdimsumAavaPankoodaImaizumiBravelatiosRodhad
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    If you're still doing these..
    Maybe one of these lovelies will catch your eyes.
    ref.png

Can def pay 1 gold xD
  • AxelrodAxelrod
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,165
    Dem 1G freebies.

You should accept Dead Bees as payment too!
  • HindsightHindsight
    @Harukari I'm kidding about the gold, but if you reallyyyyy want to send 1 gold over, then I can't stop you haha. And Yes I'm still doing these, but I'm just working at turtle speeds because I also work 10 hours a day. :c

@Axelrod Yes! I also love giant potatoes!
  • HindsightHindsight
    @Kirara01 - Sorry, too lazy to color D: I hope it's still good!
    Ny2SH7Y.png
    HarukariKirara01
  • Kirara01Kirara01
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,815
    @Hindsight I love it so much thank you <3
  • TotonoTotono
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
    I would totally pay ya if I was on your server. :c Nice art~
  • RodhadRodhad
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Are you still doing the 1Gold Freebies? If it interests you here is my character: http://imgur.com/a/LE90s
    Now about the payment *Pulls out coin bag* my last gold coin *Coin falls though drain grate* "Well..."
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    These sketches are worth way more than just a 1 gold in my opinion lol.
    Anyway, if you are still doing sketches feel free to sketch my character~ <3 If you are in Alexina server i would gladly send you even some gold as a thanks! :)
    You can find my character here. It's okay if she doesn't interest you :p