Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fireball Page Expired?

NekoLilyNekoLily
Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
in Help
I finally decided to get Fireball in order to get the Master Mage and started collecting all the pages related to it. I found the Tara Auction offering Fireball page 10 and I bought it for 400k but, even though Fireball pages don't have expiring time since a lot of time now, the page came with expiring time and couldn't find page 9 in time.
Why does the auction page 10 have an expiration? Shouldn't it be already removed? Now I have a useless page since expiration removal scrolls only work on Arrow Revolver Pages, Shock pages and enchant scrolls.

Screenshots for proof:
p0g7UQo.png
njr8rNU.png

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 8, 2017
    Wow, probably Nexon forgot to change this. I feel sorry that you wasted your 400k gold... :c Actually, it's fairly easy to get Fireball page 10 from "the Ancient" titled monsters. At least for me. If i decide to hunt for ancient monsters i always end up getting at least 1-3 Fireball 10 pages after killing like 20-30 ancients. Try to hunt some when you can or try to find a cheap page from player shops in Dunbarton. I often find them in Alexina server and people usually sell them around 30-150k gold, sometimes more, but i wouldn't buy overpriced ones.
  • MarithMarith
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    Why would enchant expirations only work on arrow revolver pages, shock pages, and enchant scrolls? Shock and enchant scrolls are obviously unchanged as ever, but arrow revolver pages are EXACTLY like fireball pages nowadays. If they can have their expiration removed (if you find ones that still have expirations in the first place), I don't see why fireball can't.

That aside, the page shouldn't have an expiration, it might be worth making a bug report for it, since that's definitely out of the realm of intentions.

And you should probably just do GoP for fireball 9 if you aren't already, going for the red succubus in rabbie basic isn't that appealing since dungeon revamp.

In the off chance that you're on Tarlach I could mail you a useable fireball 10 I've got sitting around, I don't need it.
  • TsumukuTsumuku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,610
    Not sure if you're the same name in the game or not. But I've seen the name Nekolily on Alexina. I sent a page that way in the case that it is you.
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    edited May 9, 2017
    Tsumuku wrote: »
    Not sure if you're the same name in the game or not. But I've seen the name Nekolily on Alexina. I sent a page that way in the case that it is you.

Unfortunately, I'm not in Alexina but in Mari (having "Lilyshy" as nickname)
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Tsumuku wrote: »

Unfortunately, I'm not in Alexina but in Mari (having "Lilyshy" as nickname)